• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "Earlier this week, the Russian military launched a major missile salvo at Ukraine, targeting multiple groupings of Ukrainian military reserves."

RT cannot be trusted in their pieces about this war, they must publish the official russian take on things. There is not free journalism in russia.

russia attacked a bunch of civilian apartments in Uman. It wasn't military anything it was families sleeping. If it had been a military target there are too many people with cameras to hide the truth.

russia is a terrorist state.

e5b5d54e84c62d9940eeffcb246743a8.jpg
    30777ed0ff2412ae9d471a5639817ff6.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Earlier this week, the Russian military launched a major missile salvo at Ukraine, targeting multiple groupings of Ukrainian military reserves."

RT cannot be trusted in their pieces about this war, they must publish the official russian take on things. There is not free journalism in russia.

russia attacked a bunch of civilian apartments in Uman. It wasn't military anything it was families sleeping. If it had been a military target there are too many people with cameras to hide the truth.

russia is a terrorist state.

e5b5d54e84c62d9940eeffcb246743a8.jpg
    30777ed0ff2412ae9d471a5639817ff6.jpg

<>
    I’m not endorsing, just thought it fit the conversation here.
    <>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Is any news outlet?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Some sources more than other sources and with some topics more so than other topics, but I don't trust any given source all that much independent of the corroboration of observation

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

Ukraine was able to get 200 tons of ammo on a train in Donetsk? I don't believe it. I thought that was Russian territory?

I want video evidence. Maybe Russia will provide the video footage from one of their high tech drones.
    Screenshot_20230501_053032_Samsung Internet.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some sources more than other sources and with some topics more so than other topics, but I don't trust any given source all that much independent of the corroboration of observation

<>

My interest, at this point, is that this is the way “World Wars” got started in the previous century.

We do not need another “World War”, unless it is multiple internal revolutions aimed at driving tyrants out of each. nation.

None has paid the price of eternal vigilance in order to preserve Liberty; so now blood will spill again.

Mea Culpa !

leVieux

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

My interest, at this point, is that this is the way “World Wars” got started in the previous century.

We do not need another “World War”, unless it is multiple internal revolutions aimed at driving tyrants out of each. nation.

None has paid the price of eternal vigilance in order to preserve Liberty; so now blood will spill again.

Mea Culpa !

leVieux

Yes, the tyrants of France, England, Poland, The Netherlands, Belgium and Czechslovakia should have been deposed to stop Hitler and Stalin who were two sides to the same statist, totalitarian coin each bent on dominating the world.

Allowing an aggressor to go unchecked and continue to bully and abuse another sovereign nation by taking its land and killing its people and making every effort to drive them into submission emboldened them and is what will lead to another world wide war.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    our media isn’t any better than Russian media, but it you’re biased then it’s convenient to pretend that it is.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Do you mean like CNN, MSNBC, & ABC ?
    Not even close... (yet anyway)

While much of our media has a STRONG alignment with the political left, they are free to be so aligned, they are not compelled.

If russian media publishes a story that is not the approved take on a story, its not that they get bad assignments or taken off the air by the execs at the company, they fucking get killed or put in prison in russia.

Despite the lockstep march so many in government and American media are doing, especially during covid, there were dissenting voices and none have yet had any odd accidents or fallen out of a window...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom