Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    E3203D25-3B04-4370-A9B7-D4D0C2DDABD3.gif

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I did not say too hard, I said reliable and safe. What’s funny is I’ve seen the TS data on 4th/5th gen vs ROW but I must not know what I’m talking about.
    Here is what you said:
    "This is an under appreciated aspect of IP theft. If Russia or China was able to produce a suitable enough counterfeit product, there would be a lot more countries outside their spheres of influence that would be buying a near-similar level product at a discounted price."

Since when are Russia and China worried about their weapons being reliable and safe? They send 'em up anyhow and accept the losses. Same as they have always done.

I still have contacts in the DOD world as well. Are the Chinese fighters fully equal to US? No. Are they junk that will be easily blown out of the sky? No, from my sources and what I have read. They are capable enough to inflict attrition on us. And we do not have the quantities of aircraft we once had, so attrition will be costly.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Get in line, poser. Keyboard commandos know more than anyone who has ever there and done that.
    And some keyboard commandos use to work for DOD weapon systems contractors, held Secret clearances and worked on black weapons programs.

You ain't the only person in the world with some knowledge.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    what we really don’t need right now is fighting in the exclusion zone near the new Chernobyl containment dome. A stray bomb and we have a new nuclear disaster on our hands. Any solid news on fighting in and around that area?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    And some keyboard commandos use to work for DOD weapon systems contractors, held Secret clearances and worked on black weapons programs.

You ain't the only person in the world with some knowledge.

Yes but I stay in my lane - for example I do not know jack shit about chinese fighter capability. But when they can do Cat/Traps in the Gulf of Mexico or fly 10K miles with A/A refueling, or actually shoot another fighter down I will take notice.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The Uk. invasion has brought out the crazies on the site.

Yeehaw!

I'm qualified to say that as I have a .007 license, honest, really and for true and if you don't agree, I'm gonna hold my breath until I turn blue...

Now, back to my super secret past, listen...

Nobody is more sure of what happened than the folks who were not there.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yes but I stay in my lane - for example I do not know jack shit about chinese fighter capability. But when they can do Cat/Traps in the Gulf of Mexico or fly 10K miles with A/A refueling, or actually shoot another fighter down I will take notice.
    You sure have a wide lane.

Shame some folks are apparently not capable of learning about anything beyond their direct personal experience.

You may only care about their ability to physically reach the continental US. I have concern about their ability to reach out and touch Taiwan.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Shame some folks are apparently not capable of learning about anything beyond their direct personal experience.

You may only care about their ability to physically reach the continental US. I have concern about their ability to reach out and touch Taiwan.

I am capable enough to know open source materials are mostly bullshit other than basic facts. I am capable enough to know most claims of commie equipment come from warmongers wanting more $$$ to counter a bogus threat.

And the ability to reach Taiwan from Mainland from air was achieved decades ago.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What a thread. I know it’s tense and emotions are high. Might feel offended by this or not. Definitely skating on thin ice with forum rules but I think this one time anyone who wants to join me in prayer for the people of Ukraine, the world, our misguided government and even Putin to see the error of his ways. I pray that our Heavenly Father will guide people back to good judgment and do what’s right. If it’s our time it’s our time.

That’s all I have to share. None of you will hurt my feelings by making fun of me or replying with nasty responses. Stay safe today. Roads are bad.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What a thread. I know it’s tense and emotions are high. Might feel offended by this or not. Definitely skating on thin ice with forum rules but I think this one time anyone who wants to join me in prayer for the people of Ukraine, the world, our misguided government and even Putin to see the error of his ways. I pray that our Heavenly Father will guide people back to good judgment and do what’s right. If it’s our time it’s our time.

That’s all I have to share. None of you will hurt my feelings by making fun of me or replying with nasty responses. Stay safe today. Roads are bad.
    Amen!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

HEY STFU BUDDY WE ARE TRYING TO FIGHT OVER HERE

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trigger73
    Top Bottom