• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    And SOME PEOPLE'S orange lord and master supports Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine!

How almost 40% of the American people can continue to support someone who is obviously a Russian agent is beyond me! Don't bother trying to argue with my source. Multiple media outlets are reporting the same thing.

Biden “no troops on the ground”
    Trump “we will see what happens”
    Who’s response is stronger? Who showed their cards?
    Biden is a disaster.
    You enjoy the death and destruction mr liberal? Or does the mean words Trump said hurt you worse.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Weather forecast for Ukraine has winter weather hitting about Wednesday...... Get ready
    Which they did.
    Russian invasion from sea at Odessa and Mariupol opens their classic flank attacks while conventional ground troops hit from Chernihiv, Kharkiv and Luhansk areas. This along with airstrikes and missile strikes indicate Russia is going for total take over hoping for a week to two weeks. Putin, is also moving their long range missiles and Ballistic rockets as well.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Trump is a private citizen now. He has no say. Oh he can run his mouth but it means little.
    It makes no difference what Pedo potato head does. The MSM will cover for his incompetence.
    Putin is a smart guy. Probably has a bunch of smart advisers too. Unlike the clown show running DC. these days.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Do your homework. The Keystone pipeline was only intended to EXPORT oil and would not have affected US oil availability or gas prices. Do you live under a rock?
    Export oil that kept money out of Russian pockets.. wake up and turn off cnn
    4 days ago Biden banned new drilling. He stopped the pipeline (lining our enemies pockets) and also stopped fracking we had a abundance of oil and independence. Yet you call Trump a Russian operative. So sad you can’t see it. Weakness inspired this war next China will take Taiwan (the semiconductor place) interesting tidbit Ukraine holds 70% of the worlds neon gas supply (they use that to make semiconductors.) WAKE UP

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Got proof?
    The guy is a moron XL pipe line exported Canadian tar sand to Texas refinery’s. He’s so brain washed. It’s sad
    0123F409-6C62-4993-83EA-0D89F139DB1A.jpeg

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A couple of Ducks Unlimited chapters and a USPSA competition would take care of that threat.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Well, it's been a very long time, but I don't think that is too far off from how it went in this comedy. Filmed mostly in San Antonio, IIRC...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    We here a lot about cyber attacks against the US. But I gotta suspect we have some sort of retaliatory cyber abilities, right?…
    Not my area of expertise, but it is acknowledged DoD has defensive and offensive cyber capabilities, withe separate career fields and established doctrine. As far back as 2012, cyber fires had already been integrated in Joint Fires doctrine and was a graded portion of theater-level exercises.

I can’t speak to cyber capabilities, organization, training, or doctrine outside DoD.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    And SOME PEOPLE'S orange lord and master supports Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine!

How almost 40% of the American people can continue to support someone who is obviously a Russian agent is beyond me! Don't bother trying to argue with my source. Multiple media outlets are reporting the same thing.

Very much the Gullible type aren't you?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The guy is a moron XL pipe line exported Canadian tar sand to Texas refinery’s. He’s so brain washed. It’s sadView attachment 305661

I’ve said it in another thread, but applies here too. Attack the ideas, not the people.

Seems it’s getting far to common to launch personal attacks at those we disagree with. It’s unnecessary, degrades the conversation, and violates forum rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    I’ve said it in another thread, but applies here too. Attack the ideas, not the people.

Seems it’s getting far to common to launch personal attacks at those we disagree with. It’s unnecessary, degrades the conversation, and violates forum rules.

Sent from my iPhone using
    I hear yea, it’s just irritating when the truth is so easy to find. When someone posts a blatant lie regurgitated from mass media to hide the easily found truth.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    you really think the Chinese, and Russians, and North Koreans get along? they only tolerate each other because its convenient, and north korea only exists as a buffer zone for the chinese border anyway. and venezuela like any other country in south america is an economic mess and is imploding due to shitty government and cartels.
    If you don't think they will cooperate when it furthers their individual ends, you are unbelievably naive (which your posts indicate is the case). They are cooperating with regard to degrading the US's world position and influence. Now after the US is gone, will they turn on each other? Sure. But the US won't be around to see it.

Wake up. Study history. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Depending on how ruthless sanctions become, the Russian economy may have to be propped up with oligarch money…that can only last for so long before change starts to happen. I’m actually surprised the Germans halted Nordstream 2…now, can they stick to that long enough for the pressure to build?
    Read an article yesterday (WSJ?). The Russian economy is actually in a pretty good state. Lots of financial reserves. Far less debt than the US and most of the EU.

So they might be able to withstand sanctions for long enough.

I am not convinced that the US and EU will enact tough enough sanctions to really hurt Russia anyhow.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    One of us was going to post this, anyway, so I guess it might as well be me. As always, I think Zeihan's viewpoint is valuable. I strongly suggest you turn up the playback speed and spend the 5 or 6 minutes it will take to listen to this. It's worth the time investment.

For all my impatient friends who are willing to make do with a too-brief summary lacking all nuance, I offer the following.

TL;DR - The large-scale invasion of Ukraine is well under way; Russia is not employing half measures or just probing to get a reaction. Pacifying the entire country will take time. That time frame can be impacted by the sort of equipment the U.S. and others supply to Ukrainian freedom fighters...assuming we get that equipment to them right f'ing now. In the long term, though, Ukraine is toast.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    >
    "NATO, Ukraine/Donbass, & Vladimir Putin"

I am neither Putin fan nor apologist

BUT,

What most of us "know" about Putin and the above mess is just what "media" has told us.

That same media that told us "Orange Man BAD", Biden would fix everything, global warming was caused by us, and raved over the wonderful Michelle Obama.

So, what do most of us ACTUALLY KNOW? I'd venture that we don't know much at all.

Be careful with your opinions. . . . . You may have to eat them !

Rick
    For the love of...

Just look at his actions.

For crying out loud.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don’t think we are struggling to keep up with the technological abilities of the Chinese military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have stolen enough of our plans that they have weapons equal to ours in many hours. And in a few areas may be ahead.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Russia will not stop at Ukraine. They may pause, but they will repeat.

As someone noted above, Russia is not looking to take just the eastern part of Ukraine. They are going for the whole enchilada.

May the Good Lord protect the Ukranian people. And may the Urkaines fight hard enough to make Russia back down before taking the entire country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom