Not open for further replies.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Good thing Germany invested so heavily in solar and wind energy.

I’m sure they will do fine without that Russian gas until this is settled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They may freeze in the dark but they can take comfort in the fact they will be Green until they thaw in warmer weather.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I've worked with spooks like you. They got two people I worked with killed when I was in East Africa in 2000.

You only said two things that were accurate in that entire statement of bullshit.

"Intel is great when it's right, but it can be catastrophic when it's wrong; and far too many times it's the latter"

"he is a master at the game, playing mostly against amateurs"

Outside of that everything you said is more crap to get the US dragged into a war that isn't ours to fight. If the Europeans and the Ukranians give a shit so much about their continent let them fight for it. Trump was right, we should have pulled our troops out of Germany and Italy as well as the rest of Europe.

It's amazing what kind of sphere of influence and fear the PRC have put into people without ever stationing troops in other countries. Meanwhile the bloated US defense budget has struggled to keep up in technology and capability with a much smaller Chinese defense budget. Below is a map showing countries with US military bases. Some of these countries have over ONE HUNDRED US military bases.

The Defense Department has over 90 THOUSAND structures worldwide and is the world's largest landlord. ENOUGH. You want to fight these fuckers overseas? Sign up for conscription in those countries or better yet volunteer in these countries to fight them.

View attachment 305649

AMEN. Brother !

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Much of what CIA reports is from HUMINT collection, some of the most unreliable intel around.

Actual former CIA spook here, actually posted in MOSCOW during 80s, and the overwhelming majority of CIA intel comes from technical collection. I doubt we had a single HUMINT source for this invasion, all intel we developed came from technical means.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think we are struggling to keep up with the technological abilities of the Chinese military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've worked with spooks like you. They got two people I worked with killed when I was in East Africa in 2000.

You only said two things that were accurate in that entire statement of bullshit.

"Intel is great when it's right, but it can be catastrophic when it's wrong; and far too many times it's the latter"

"he is a master at the game, playing mostly against amateurs"

Outside of that everything you said is more crap to get the US dragged into a war that isn't ours to fight. If the Europeans and the Ukranians give a shit so much about their continent let them fight for it. Trump was right, we should have pulled our troops out of Germany and Italy as well as the rest of Europe.

It's amazing what kind of sphere of influence and fear the PRC have put into people without ever stationing troops in other countries. Meanwhile the bloated US defense budget has struggled to keep up in technology and capability with a much smaller Chinese defense budget. Below is a map showing countries with US military bases. Some of these countries have over ONE HUNDRED US military bases.

The Defense Department has over 90 THOUSAND structures worldwide and is the world's largest landlord. ENOUGH. You want to fight these fuckers overseas? Sign up for conscription in those countries or better yet volunteer in these countries to fight them.

View attachment 305649

Its awfully easy to say "intel killed them" but its nearly impossible to know how many the intel guys save.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Its awfully easy to say "intel killed them" but its nearly impossible to know how many the intel guys save.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    During my military service I worked in military intelligence. We collected data and forwarded it to others to develop. How the data was used far above our pay grade.
    I'd like to think it helped save American and allied lives and our efforts not wasted.
    We were never there, We aren't here, We never existed.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Here we go.

Awaiting Brandon’s reaction.

Reports I saw are that his reaction is eating vanilla ice cream, sitting in a rocking chair sniffing Harris' hair in the corner of a bunker deep under ground, because he's so frickin popular and beloved by world leaders, that some euro-nutters might lob big glowy boomy things at us. Yee haw.

Can we just fucking hold off on World War Three for about six days, until I get back from Utah? If we're going to see Fallout go from video game to reality, I'd like to be home, not stuck on some stretch of highway somewhere.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The previous CinC wasn't much better either, sucking up to Putin, Xi and Kim.
    Kinda funny how Putin was financing a civil war in Ukraine and already invading on Barry's watch, and all of that got put on pause while Trump was in office. Biden has barely been in office a year and shits lit up again.

Maybe all that "sucking up" was diplomacy and deescalation.
    The Chinese know they can’t afford to lose access to those T bills because that pretty much sends their economy back to the stone age, too.
    As in gold stones? They have been lying about their gold reserves and working on decoupling from the western monetary system since the 2008 crisis. Nobody really wants T-bills.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I would just like to say fvck Putin for providing a distraction for the shitshow that is happening here.

I find this Ukraine stuff very interesting and I feel bad for the people who've been stuck in this war between European and Russian oligarchs for nearly a decade, but as always I'm much more concerned with what the government I'm surrounded by is doing than a government 6,000 miles away.

Things we absolutely cannot lose sight of regardless what else is going on in the world...
    ...add to the list. I know I missed some.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    E51A1EAE-009F-4227-8BB9-0993CE3F48A0.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom