• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Yeah, that's much of what I've found out about the people we're supposedly helping. Wouldn't it be great if the U.S. was able to help create another Nazi nation?
    I think people should be asking themselves who is really running the Russian/Ukraine narrative in the U.S. We know Biden and Obama are just low level puppets, but even puppets can benefit from having their strings pulled by their masters..., as we have seen.

One puppet master whose name we know, but haven't been hearing so much about lately, is George Soros. I know he's not the only puppet master out there, but he is one whose ties to Ukraine are known.

Consider, for instance, his Open Society Forum...
    Screenshot_20220501-085356_Google.jpg

Who here thinks George Soros is working for the benefit of Americans in anything? We have the whole BLM fiasco as evidence against him, but apparently that narrative has run it's course... And, he's been working in Ukraine for decades, and with the aid of the puppets he controls in the U.S., managed to instigate a coup and install a purpose built puppet there in 2014...

I say "he", but realize that he is only one of many globalists that are working toward the subjugation of the whole world...

Putin doesn't scare me near as much...

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think people should be asking themselves who is really running the Russian/Ukraine narrative in the U.S. We know Biden and Obama are just low level puppets, but even puppets can benefit from having their strings pulled by their masters..., as we have seen.

One puppet master whose name we know, but haven't been hearing so much about lately, is George Soros. I know he's not the only puppet master out there, but he is one whose ties to Ukraine are known.

View attachment 317200

Who here thinks George Soros is working for the benefit of Americans in anything? We have the whole BLM fiasco as evidence against him, but apparently that narrative has run it's course... And, he's been working in Ukraine for decades, and with the aid of the puppets he controls in the U.S., managed to instigate a coup and install a purpose built puppet there in 2014...

I say "he", but realize that he is only one of many globalists that are working toward the subjugation of the whole world...

Careful, You'll be labelled a cabal conspiracy theorist.

• Haha
    Reactions: gll

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    And now thy finally admit the Ghost of Kiev was hoax.

Heroic ‘Ghost of Kyiv’ fighter doesn’t actually exist, Ukraine admits​

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Here’s what I found at the reported ‘mass grave’ near Mariupol, by Eva Bartlett

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

View attachment 317200

What is funny is in a poll of Germans, only the far left (i.e the commies) thought intervention in Ukraine was bad...

I think the left here is so tied to Trump = Russia, that they have to support Ukraine. Not to mention the kickbacks I am sure they are getting...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Explain why AZOV is neo NAZI?

something other than ancient symbols please...

Wasn't me who said they were neo-nazis... that was the U.S. Congress (Republican in 2017). The charge is nothing new, and pretty wide spread, with a substantial amount of support, and even it's own spokeman in 2015 told USA Today that 'only' 10 - 20% of it's members were nazis...

All things considered, I think I'll just leave it to you to prove to yourself that they are not; it won't be easy.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Wasn't me who said they were neo-nazis... that was the U.S. Congress (Republican in 2017). The charge is nothing new, and pretty wide spread, with a substantial amount of support, and even it's own spokeman in 2015 told USA Today that 'only' 10 - 20% of it's members were nazis...

All things considered, I think I'll just leave it to you to prove to yourself that they are not; it won't be easy.
    And you trust Congress now?

I bet I could "define" most of you here the same way depending on the metric used...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Explain why AZOV is neo NAZI?

I have no personal knowledge. However, it seems that the notion that AZOV is neo-Nazi is generally accepted by most folks who have cared enough to do some research.

Note the "it seems." An illustrative example can be found in my prior post here. Ian wouldn't kill off such an important project unless he felt that the politics were simply too toxic to process. To me, that says a lot.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    >
    All information from a war made publicly available by one side is "propagandized". I have no way of knowing if it is true/real, or how much is true/real.

We all know that there are many ways of deceiving via altered videos, etc. And, what would the other side be showing us ?

Point is that it is very very difficult for us to tell exactly what is going-on in Ukraine.

leVieux
    Do you think the police in the video staged the arrest of the man holding a blank piece of paper?

If you want to believe anti putin protesters aren't being arrested in Russia, that's ok with me.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have no personal knowledge. However, it seems that the notion that AZOV is neo-Nazi is generally accepted by most folks who have cared enough to do some research.

Note the "it seems." An illustrative example can be found in my prior post here. Ian wouldn't kill off such an important project unless he felt that the politics were simply too toxic to process. To me, that says a lot.
    I think:

That 10-20% "being neo-NAZIs" isn't all that high. Is it card carrying Goosesteppers or is it people who simply have one or two lightly held views? What percentage of Americans forced masks down our throats? Those same people would have turned us in for hiding Jews... does that make them NAZIs? Should they stop others from help us if we needed it?

Hitler and NAZIism has been anathama and as unspeakable for too long. It was evil people being evil people, which is what evil people have always done and always will do. Anyone not an "anti-Fascist", is a NAZI according to some.

I assuredly have no sympathy for NAZIs or NAZIism, but the politics around A3ob really don't matter to me while they are fighting for their homeland.

Tldr: longterm the politics of A3OB should be looked at, short-term they are fighting for their country the same as we did in 1812 and their politics (former politics as they are no longer a militia, but formal army) should not dissuade support of the main goal

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I think:

That 10-20% "being neo-NAZIs" isn't all that high. Is it card carrying Goosesteppers or is it people who simply have one or two lightly held views? What percentage of Americans forced masks down our throats? Those same people would have turned us in for hiding Jews... does that make them NAZIs? Should they stop others from help us if we needed it?

Hitler and NAZIism has been anathama and as unspeakable for too long. It was evil people being evil people, which is what evil people have always done and always will do. Anyone not an "anti-Fascist", is a NAZI according to some.

I assuredly have no sympathy for NAZIs or NAZIism, but the politics around A3ob really don't matter to me while they are fighting for their homeland.

Tldr: longterm the politics of A3OB should be looked at, short-term they are fighting for their country the same as we did in 1812 and their politics (former politics as they are no longer a militia, but formal army) should not dissuade support of the main goal

The 10 - 20% was what was admitted by their own spokesman, I would think that an underestimate... It really doesn't matter whether those terrorists are strictly 'nazis' anyway... , but whether they are anti-semites, anti-ethnic Russian, and have been terrorizing those ethnic people in Ukraine since even before they helped instigate the Soros and U.S. driven coup in 2014 that ultimately split Ukraine along ethnic lines.

I really think you should look at George Soros' influences in Ukraine since 1990... It's not unlike what he has been doing in the U.S. using Antifa and BLM, all "to promote economic development that advances social and racial justice, sustainability, and democracy".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom