Capitol Armory ad

Trespassing POS MF'R (I'm trying to be nice) Let's Catch This Bastard!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Last I spoke with txarguy, his plate was full. Trust me, he carries a way bigger plate than most of us.
    He's in the middle of some pretty big deals and a major career change at the same time.

Considering how his star is rising, I'll be surprised if he posts on this forum again
    Not that he's "too good". He's just too dang busy, and yes, priorities.
    Capitol Armory ad

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Let's cut the guy some slack. I don't know about others here but I've had far more on my plate than I could digest... 16-20 hour work days... 6-7 days per week... family responsibilities... all coupled with personal illness. These things (and others) combined can be extremely overwhelming.

We all want abusive cheating stealing lying SOBs to pay their debts to society but, c'mon. At least TXARGUY is trying to beat some sense into these SOBs.

WHAT HAVE "WE" DONE??

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Last I spoke with txarguy, his plate was full. Trust me, he carries a way bigger plate than most of us.
    He's in the middle of some pretty big deals and a major career change at the same time.

Considering how his star is rising, I'll be surprised if he posts on this forum again
    Not that he's "too good". He's just too dang busy, and yes, priorities.
    Part of a conspiracy to deny US closure.

:p

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    breakingcontact... Thanks but please let it go. I've made enemies of many members here by expressing my concerns of military milking the Federal money tit and all the while pointing accusatory fingers at other non-military doing the same. As Paul Harvey would have said, "And now you know the rest of the story".

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Okay. Damn you guys are impatient.

Update Part One:

I apologize to everyone here that I am not posting the promised mugshot of Brent Whitsell.

It was my choice whether to make that happen or not and I chose for it not to happen.

The guy messed up and he got caught and busted.

He's a 58 year old asshole who, because he's an asshole (because I'm an asshole) lost his job and is now famous on the internet for being a piece of shit asshole.

You guys saw this thread and jumped on board but what most of you didn't see was the Facebook post.

It was epic to say the least.

The same information that was in this thread was in the FB post plus a whole lot more because of the local community aspect that FB brings.

Within hours the FB post was shared thousands of times all over the U.S. and further and was spreading by the minute. I was trying to sleep and my phone was alerting every 2 seconds getting messages of support from Great Britain, Germany and Australia and those were spreading as well.

It was my first experience with an internet post I made going "viral".

It freaked me out.

I pulled the FB post right before I called Scott and asked him to pull this thread.

And some of you (assholes) gave me flak for doing it but I did what I felt was right.

The fact of the matter is that I while I was mad I never intended to destroy the man's life. I was pissed and very much so and I wanted to send a message but it didn't cross my mind at the time that my actions while feeling helpless to do anything about the situation with my wife and daughter involved and being stuck in west Texas and being angry at the whole situation could have such an huge impact on a whole lot of things.

The guy actually called me. I don't know exactly how he got my number but I'm not hard to find. He of course pled innocence, insisted he would never ever be disrespectful to a woman, said he never shot a thing on my land and would never do anything like that. He told me that he'd been out drinking and hunting with his "disabled" son (explaining the over limit and attempting to play the sympathy card) on "Brown's" land and was driving home passing my place when he thought "hey, I should turn around and go back and thank 'Brown' for letting me hunt on his place." But "There's no reason why I should take this cooler full of birds or my disabled son back with me being as drunk as I am so i'll just cross this fence, walk across this field, hide my cooler full of birds under some brush, do something with this disabled son and go back and thank Brown for so graciously allowing me to hunt on his place".

Dude told me he knew he was up shit creek when he got to work the next morning and everything anyone was talking about was this Facebook post and this mystery asshole who apparently works among them,

About the same time he was coming to this realization a buddy of mine was taking pics of his truck and license plate in the parking lot.

I've lived in the area my entire life excluding my time in the military. I know everyone and there is no "Brown" landowner anywhere near my place.

I was having lunch with Mr. Vaquero and friends and taking a break from, ironically in an odd form of the word, dove hunting when the Game Warden called me to give me an update (he'd been doing his obligatory tour of duty on the border).

I told the Game Warden to prepare himself for a pretty epic tale but didn't give him any details.

Game Warden told me he was perfectly fine with cuffing and stuffing the guy but at that point the Internet had slayed the guy, he'd lost his job with the power company at 58 years old... I asked the Warden what our other options were. He said he could fine the shit out of him and by that point I was less mad and fine with that.

Game Warden wrote him five tickets for waste of game and told him if he tries to fight any one of them he had nine more tickets ready to go.

We are humans. We do things in anger and we feel frustrated and we react the best way we know how.

Sometimes we go too far, at least I do.

I got my point across, and it got me thinking....

Stay tuned for Update Part Two.

It gets better.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Two months . . .

. . and only sprinklings of BS in between? It doesn't take that long for an arrest.

Please don't take this the wrong way but **** you. You have my phone number. If at any time you decided you just needed to know you could have just picked up the phone. Others do.

Don't be an internet asshole.

Top Bottom