Patriot Mobile

Trespassing POS MF'R (I'm trying to be nice) Let's Catch This Bastard!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Anyone know any Grayson Collin Electric employees who live in the Whitewright/Trenton/Leonard/Randolph area or any other place in the region who drives a silver colored pickup?

Let me know if you do. I'm going to find out who he is one way or the other and when I do the Game Warden is going to be taking him to jail.

I am tired of poachers, I am tired trespassers. I am tired of idiots thinking they'll just hunt on the land I pay for without my permission and disregard the laws (legal limit) while doing so.

I'd kinda like to hunt the land that I pay for and spend most of my home time working and sweating my ass off on without some damn thief screwing up my very few chances to hunt it by trespassing and shooting anything that moves.

Note to the GCEC employee who my wife busted today: I will find you if the Game Warden doesn't find you first. I'll be on the phone with GCEC's Director of Human Resources first thing in the morning. Coming onto my land, carrying a gun, stealing, disrespecting limits set by law which we owners of the land bind ourselves to and abide by, getting confrontational and taking a threatening tone and posture towards my wife when she busts you and being dumb enough to wear your damn GCEC work shirt while doing it... Not going to fly son.

You're just lucky I wasn't the one there when you were dumb enough to pull up demanding your cooler back.

Get ready, 'cause the shit is coming.

eva5adeb.jpg

yjevy6a9.jpg

Please share.

Yeah, I'm making you famous motherfucker.

I'm a Landman. I am very good at finding people. I'll be updating this thread.

The Game Warden asked me if I wanted him to put the guy in jail and I told him Hell yeah I do. Guy carries a gun onto my land in trespass mode, steals, breaks every law he can then threatens my wife when she busts him? Hell yeah I want that motherfucking piece of shit in jail. And when he's taking the ride I want him telling all of his POS bros not to **** with my land because I'll throw their asses in jail too.

I'm pissed.

I knew it was happening because these jerkwads are too stupid to not leave evidence.

This is also why I'm so demanding when it comes to my invitees picking up their shells/brass.

I won't stop until I post a mugshot.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    That looks like a lot of birds.. Idk anything about hunting though.

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Can I assume you've emailed everyone on this page: GCEC - News & Events ? It's in their best interest to NOT have their employees going around breaking the law and giving them a bad name.

ETA: Sorry. I just re-read and realized you're going to be directly calling the person who has the most fat in the fire in this case. Besides the poacher, that is.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Can I assume you've emailed everyone on this page: GCEC - News & Events ? It's in their best interest to NOT have their employees going around breaking the law and giving them a bad name.

ETA: Sorry. I just re-read and realized you're going to be directly calling the person who has the most fat in the fire in this case. Besides the poacher, that is.

Yessir, I'm going to be posting a mugshot soon.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    If he works at GCEC then he is probably an operator given the time that he was out, unless he worked else where at that coop and just took vacation. But Operators have lots of days off.

I would know, I am one, but no where near that coop.

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Don't just get this POS prosecuted for wildlife violations either, get the law after him for threatening your wife. Any armed A-Whole threatening my wife would've ended up dead if I was there to witness it.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    So how can you prove to the court he was on your land? Hope you nail his ass, thats bullshit poaching on your land and especially getting in your wifes face. Id be livid too. One of the many reasons I made my wife get her chl too.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So how can you prove to the court he was on your land? Hope you nail his ass, thats bullshit poaching on your land and especially getting in your wifes face. Id be livid too. One of the many reasons I made my wife get her chl too.

We can only presume that picture of the suspects cooler was on their property, & also that the confrontation with his wife was, as well...

Top Bottom