Patriot Mobile

Trespassing POS MF'R (I'm trying to be nice) Let's Catch This Bastard!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Threatening wife and disregarding limits is not cool. And trespassing is disrespectful.

I recall going with my dad and brother from field to field hunting quail and pheasant in the panhandle.
    The prime locations were near a tank or draw (pond and brook for you transplants) down harvest from the combines harvesting wheat.

There were no cell phones then and damned few pay phones.
    And I don't recall stopping and knocking on any doors asking for permission to hunt.

We were respectful and didn't shoot up fences, barns, old equipment or combines in the field and we adhered to proper game management.
    Folks knew us and we knew them from church or when they needed a helping hand when their cotton stripper broke down.

It was a different then and I hate the compartmentalization that has occurred over the last 30 years.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Got his ass. He just doesn't know it yet.

Buddy took this pic in the GCEC employee parking lot a few minutes ago.

Matches the girl's description all the way down to the dog kennel in the back.

Both wife and daughter say yep that's the truck he was driving.

On the phone with GCEC HR lady right now.
    uzube2yh.jpg

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Truck is registered to Brent Whitsell

Lives in Trenton

DOB 6/25/56
    Address 363 Pr 451 Whitewright, TX 75491

Age is right. Another component that fits wife's description. Looking for a photo now so I can get a positive ID.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    IANAL, but..
    Another component that fits wife's description. Looking for a photo now so I can get a positive ID.
    ...don't compromise your wife's ability to do a proper ID for LE. If you've showed her pictures of the person you believe did it, a defense lawyer will surely say your error resulted in a false identification.

I assume no one did anything to compromise the fingerprints on the cooler? If you have a possible name and address with an ID on the truck, isn't it time to call the Game Warden again and ask him exactly how much help he actually wants?

Or has he already expressly told you "Go get 'em, Tiger. Hand it to me on a silver platter."?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    IANAL, but.. ...don't compromise your wife's ability to do a proper ID for LE. If you've showed her pictures of the person you believe did it, a defense lawyer will surely say your error resulted in a false identification.

I assume no one did anything to compromise the fingerprints on the cooler? If you have a possible name and address with an ID on the truck, isn't it time to call the Game Warden again and ask him exactly how much help he actually wants?

Or has he already expressly told you "Go get 'em, Tiger. Hand it to me on a silver platter."?

What he said. In fact you should be on your way to the police NOW. No one threatens da wife!

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas

IANAL, but.. ...don't compromise your wife's ability to do a proper ID for LE. If you've showed her pictures of the person you believe did it, a defense lawyer will surely say your error resulted in a false identification.

Good idea.

And waiting to see how this turns out. Keep up the good work!

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Got his ass. He just doesn't know it yet.

Buddy took this pic in the GCEC employee parking lot a few minutes ago.

Matches the girl's description all the way down to the dog kennel in the back.

Both wife and daughter say yep that's the truck he was driving.

On the phone with GCEC HR lady right now.
    uzube2yh.jpg

Hell yeah... it's time for an ass-whoopin'!!:D

Top Bottom