Screenshot_20210105-221122.png
    DK Firearms

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday.
    She spends $15,000 and feels pretty good about the results.
    On her way home, she stops at a newsstand to buy a newspaper.
    Before leaving, she says to the clerk, 'I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?’
    ‘About 32,' is the reply.
    'Nope! I'm exactly 50,' the woman says happily.
    A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the very same question.
    The girl replies, 'I'd guess about 29.'
    The woman replies with a big smile, 'Nope, I'm 50.'
    Now she's feeling really good about herself. She stops in a drug store on her way down the street.
    She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the clerk this burning question.
    The clerk responds, 'Oh, I'd say 30.'
    Again she proudly responds, 'I'm 50, but thank you!'
    While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.
    He replies, 'Lady, I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was.
    It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra.
    Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY how old you are.'
    They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the best of her.
    She finally blurts out, 'What the heck, go ahead.'
    He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully.
    He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple.
    He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.
    After a couple of minutes of this, she says, 'Okay, okay....How old am I?'
    He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, 'Madam, you are 50.'
    Stunned and amazed, the woman says, 'That was incredible, how could you tell?'
    The old man says, 'Promise you won't get mad?'
    'I promise I won't,' she says.
    'I was behind you at McDonalds.'

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    A Heartwarming Lawyer Story (To my lawyer friends, forgive me).

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.
    He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
    "We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."
    "Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.
    "But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."
    "Bring them along," the lawyer replied.
    Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."
    The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"
    "Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.
    They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.
    Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said," Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."
    The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high."

C'mon...did you really think there was such a thing as a heart warming lawyer story???

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    This would've been more satisfactory had I posted it in news articles but....
    Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small 22 cal. Beretta Pistol
    This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? Here's her story in her own words:
    "While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages with my soon-to-be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
    If I had not had my little Beretta 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was a big bonus!”

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    The Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about an infestation of squirrels. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and the Church should not interfere with God's Divine will.

Meanwhile at the Baptist Church, the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put in a water slide in the hope that the squirrels would drown. Unfortunately, the squirrels liked the slide and knew instinctively how to swim. As a result, twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran Church decided that they weren't in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped the squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later the squirrels were all back because the Baptists took down their water slide.

The Episcopalians tried a unique solution-- they set out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning. Sadly, they learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.

The Catholic Church came up with a very creative idea. They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue, however. They had taken the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen another squirrel since.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    The Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about an infestation of squirrels. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and the Church should not interfere with God's Divine will.

Meanwhile at the Baptist Church, the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put in a water slide in the hope that the squirrels would drown. Unfortunately, the squirrels liked the slide and knew instinctively how to swim. As a result, twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran Church decided that they weren't in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped the squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later the squirrels were all back because the Baptists took down their water slide.

The Episcopalians tried a unique solution-- they set out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning. Sadly, they learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.

The Catholic Church came up with a very creative idea. They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue, however. They had taken the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen another squirrel since.
    Epic! And hilarious!

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    THE UMBRELLA - A TOUCHING STORY

On a rainy afternoon in New York City, a group of protesters were gathered outside the grocery store handing out pamphlets on the “evils” of America.

I politely declined to take one.

There was an elderly woman behind me and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she also politely declined.

The young protester gently put her hand on the old woman's shoulder and in a patronizing voice said, "Don't you care about the children of Iraq or our poor children in America?"

The old woman looked up at her and said: "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam. All three died so a naïve, privileged, ignorant, self-centered bimbo like you would have the right to stand here and badmouth our country.

Now if you touch me again,
    I'll shove this umbrella up your ass
    and open it."

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    From a FartBook post...

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
    The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
    The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
    The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
    When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
    WHACK!
    He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
    His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
    She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
    "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
    PASS THIS ON ONLY IF YOU LAUGHED!!!

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    CIA recruitment test
    renderTimingPixel.png

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists — two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
    "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her.”
    The first man said, “You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife."
    The agent replies, “Then you’re not the right man for this job."
    The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.”
    The agent replies, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”
    Finally, it was the woman’s turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, “You guys didn’t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair.”

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    A blind man visits Texas

When he gets to his hotel room, he feels the bed. "Wow, this bed is big!" "Everything is big in Texas," says the bellhop. The man heads downstairs to the bar, settles into a huge barstool, and orders a beer. A mug is placed between his hands. "Wow these drinks are big!" The bartender replies, "Everything is big in Texas." After downing a few, the blind man asks where the bathroom is. "Second door to the right," says the bartender. The blind man heads for the bathroom but accidentally enters the third door, which leads to the swimming pool, and he falls in. Popping his head up from under the water and flailing his arms, he shouts, "Don't flush, don't flush!"

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"
    80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.
    "Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"
    "I don't have any," he replied gruffly.
    "Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"
    "Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.
    "Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"
    The old codger tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,
    "I outlived all of them."
    Then he calmly returned to his seat.

Top Bottom