• ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    <>

Why on earth would anyone lie about their military service, when everyone knows how easy it is to check-up on ?

<>
    He is a legion in his own mind...

Probably a Nikita Khrushchev fan boy, he looks just like him.
    1723256716851.png

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Quite evident that tampon tim has always been a flake. He coud leagally retire(but went over his bosses head to get it done) after committing to stay. No big deal, right? What if ALL the senior NCOs quit? Where does that leave the rest of the guys? Moved around a lot, texas/Arkansas/Nebraska. So he got married and FOLLOWED his wife into teaching. Claims to have turned the football team into a winning one. He was defensive coach (per Wiki). Makato W HS had honors before he taught there. Doesn't appear he was/is much of a leader.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just consider when the white House, the media and even Snopes debunked all the “wild rumors” about Biden’s medical emergency that led to the wild flight out of Las Vegas just before the Saint Harris revelations. Now the LVPD radio tapes have been released and they are all deathly silent. In a day or two they will have a handful of outright lies ready for the MSM to spread rather than admit that the Potato is in worse condition than was claimed. They need to avoid Harris taking the reins at any cost because that would make it impossible for her to avoid responsibility.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Quite evident that tampon tim has always been a flake. He coud leagally retire(but went over his bosses head to get it done) after committing to stay. No big deal, right? What if ALL the senior NCOs quit? Where does that leave the rest of the guys? Moved around a lot, texas/Arkansas/Nebraska. So he got married and FOLLOWED his wife into teaching. Claims to have turned the football team into a winning one. He was defensive coach (per Wiki). Makato W HS had honors before he taught there. Doesn't appear he was/is much of a leader.

Senator JD Vance gave two Sunday morning news interviews. Here is excerpt from one of them on Walz's 'stolen valor' kurfuffle that was pretty good. Vance also had replies about immigration.

"...given retiring before one's enlistment is up is a form of quitting. Walz didn't age out. He chose to quit on his men after telling them he was going to deploy with them. As Vance points out, we know that because it was on CNN that Command Seargent Major Doug Julin, Walz's direct superior at the time, confirmed that."

And if you haven't read enough what a sack of S**t Walz is on his military service here is a post from Red State blog discussing his Challenge Coin showing rank of Command Sergeant Major.

BTW: just finished reading Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance. Amazing he turned out so well as an adult once you hear his childhood story. And as a Marine veteran I would like to think his experience and transformation in the Marines help developed his character. OooRah!

Attachments

• Stolen-Valor-Walz-Strikes-Again-With-Misleading-Congressional-Challenge-Coin-–-RedState.jpg
      Stolen-Valor-Walz-Strikes-Again-With-Misleading-Congressional-Challenge-Coin-–-RedState.jpg
      105.2 KB · Views: 34
    • 911KoQFhQaL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
      911KoQFhQaL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
      103.2 KB · Views: 30
    Last edited:

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Senator JD Vance gave two Sunday morning news interviews. Here is excerpt from one of them on Walz's 'stolen valor' kurfuffle that was pretty good. Vance also had replies about immigration.

"...given retiring before one's enlistment is up is a form of quitting. Walz didn't age out. He chose to quit on his men after telling them he was going to deploy with them. As Vance points out, we know that because it was on CNN that Command Seargent Major Doug Julin, Walz's direct superior at the time, confirmed that."

And if you haven't read enough what a sack of S**t Walz is on his military service here is a post from Red State blog discussing his Challenge Coin showing rank of Command Sergeant Major.

BTW: just finished reading Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance. Amazing he turned out so well as an adult once you hear his childhood story. And as a Marine veteran I would like to think his experience and transformation in the Marines help developed his character. OooRah!
    I caught the movie on Netflix, then put the book on hold at the library. Other people had the same idea and the library tells me it will be 9 weeks before my turn.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hard for me to give a rat's rectum about this chump. People will be voting for Trump or the kamal and the VP on the ticket, after a few weeks, will be forgotten. Do you think anyone voted for Trump w/pin head Pence because of Pence or Barracky because the tater-head was on his ticket?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Hard for me to give a rat's rectum about this chump. People will be voting for Trump or the kamal and the VP on the ticket, after a few weeks, will be forgotten. Do you think anyone voted for Trump w/pin head Pence because of Pence or Barracky because the tater-head was on his ticket?
    Pretty much correct. But I don't remember a time when there was a professed marxist on a ticket. That's kind of a deal breaker, I would think, for quite a few folks.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Pretty much correct. But I don't remember a time when there was a professed marxist on a ticket. That's kind of a deal breaker, I would think, for quite a few folks.
    Perhaps the MSM propaganda machine will be able to morph the kamal and the CSM into all american politicos and the average voter will be lulled into thinking they are an upgrade from the potato and before that the man from Barakastan. These evil traitors have a way of spinning things.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Funny, tampon tim says nobody's service should be slandered. But he admits he just joined for the GI bill education benefits. Educational WELFARE!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom