DK Firearms

The Official "What do you do for a Living" thread.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i once saw a man get cut in half by a falling peice of glass while holding the ladder for the guy doing the reglaze.

well almost in half.

next day they wanted ME to hold the ladder.

i said STFU give me the glass!
    Lynx Defense

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    The only better words are "Free Ammo" or "Free Guns."
    I'll have to disagree with you on that. I believe "beneficial friend" (hint-hint) trumps "Free Steak", "Free Ammo", or "Free Guns" ANY day of the week! Especially in a college town like San Marcos where all the young college ladies are oh, so hot!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I'm a professional breakdancer. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Smart Ass-istics, as well as a Doctorate in Alcohol Consumption with a focus on Keg-onomics.
    On the side, I volunteer at my local Llama shelter, teaching Llama and Yaks how to play the ukulele to accompany Gene Frenkles' cowbell.
    I have a time machine in my basement, and I enjoy going for a spin back to the 70's to eat at Burger Chef, drink some real Coca Cola, and shop at hardware stores where the 70 year old guy behind the counter was a steely eyed World War 1 vet with two shotguns on a rack in the back window of his truck that looked something like this:
    1940 Dodge 001.jpg

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I'll have to disagree with you on that. I believe "beneficial friend" (hint-hint) trumps "Free Steak", "Free Ammo", or "Free Guns" ANY day of the week! Especially in a college town like San Marcos where all the young college ladies are oh, so hot!

heh

did they ever mangae to quell the STD epidemic at that campus?

i've roleld the dice a few times at that place, luckily came out unscathed.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ...what STD epidemic!? :ohnoes:

dood, they have there is a whole enw strain of gonorrhea that evolved from everyone getting busy with eachother and mutating it.

they call it "the bobcat"

i am sure there is other stuff. but thats what happens when you put a bunch of the states loosest women in the same campus.

******************************edit wrong thread************************

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    work at a private federal detention facility. Am the main Segregation Officer on the 2-10 shift. Wanna swap war stories? Bet mine are as good(bad) as yours for a weird day at work.

I worked for TDCJ in an ID unit. You are SO right! Folks in the free world have no idea what it's really like in a lockup.

Flash

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    I dig big holes really deep in the ground. (Actually, after 15 years out here, I just tell others how to dig big holes deep in the ground.)

I am one of those people who tell you WHERE to dig those big holes.
    And you never get it right!! :banghead:

Land surveyor and construction surveyor. Registered as such in 5 states, AZ, CA, NM, OK & TX.

Huntinggal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    dallas
    Currently I am a stay at home mom Martha Stewart wannabe, but I used to be a pre-kindergarten teacher in my home state of Georgia.

Top Bottom