• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Some prefer the small bed.
    20231129_161439.jpg

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Back on the 11th,I posted that we had lost Harley, our standard poodle (I called him my puppy brother). Well, my wife has decided she's ready for another dog, but she doesn't want a large breed. She's leaning toward a long haired dachshund if she finds one we can afford (we don't need a registered dog). She also is open to a mix breed, but we really don't want any poodle mixes, but a purebred miniature or toy poodle wouldn't be out of the question. Rescue places are worse than trying to adopt a child so that's out, but if anyone knows of a small breed puppy available for a reasonable price (free is a very reasonable price) , I'd take a look at least. Not interested in older dogs. I'll talk with my wife more to narrow down her criteria for her desires and post them later. I hope I'm not opening myself up for a can of worms here.
    Thanks,
    Dave (Coon)

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Rescue places are worse than trying to adopt a child so that's out, but if anyone knows of a small breed puppy available for a reasonable price (free is a very reasonable price) , I'd take a look at least. Not interested in older dogs.
    Our recent experience with rescue places wasn't good. The puppy we got from GoPappy on this site has been excellent, minus a few shoes and my scuba mask.
    IMG_0659.jpg

Last edited:

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Three years ago today Lola found this little toy bear in the Christmas decorations and carried it around. Every time my wife moved it she would find it again and take it. We finally gave up. She was carrying it around again last night; she hasn’t chewed it up at all. Her wubbie, I guess.
    IMG_0003.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    After having a few shoes, scuba boots, mask and snorkel destroyed by the new puppy I thought I had anything she would chew on secured. I was wrong. While running 800 watts on my ham radio it went silent. The puppy had decided the antenna coax would be fun to chew on. Fortunately for the dog and the amplifier, the protection circuit functioned as designed. Coax cable is cheap compared to smoking an amp or the puppy.

Top Bottom