• Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    20231211_091534.jpg20231211_091436.jpg
    My girls got up early this morning, but Dixie isn't too excited about Paisley moving in.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    We had a female Rottweiler stray wander up to the house and adopted us this spring. The vet swore she was fixed cause of the presence of a scar. Well long story short, she wasn’t. Our stray Sheppard that adopted us decided he wanted a girlfriend. We had 9 puppies born back around July 4. One didn’t make the night and we found homes for 4 since. Still have 4 females looking for a home. There’s starting to look more lab like. Free for anyone looking to adopt a dog, I just want to cut my feed bill down. These 4 puppies make 8 dogs total for me. They need to go. They‘re in the Corpus Christi area and I can deliver depending on distance. They’ve had their puppy shots and are now due for their adult shots.

Attachments

• IMG_1591.png
      IMG_1591.png
      3.9 MB · Views: 74

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Beauties!! 4 boxers and a pit? How the heck did you end up with so many dogs?? I'd love to have more but can't talk Cory into it.
    5 boxers and a pit, only the boxers are in the photo.
    Left to right are the two pups Elijah and Gracie, then dad Nico, then the oldest and non-blood related Gunner, then mom Bella far right.
    We were just going to keep one pup from the liter, Gracie, but couldn’t let go of Elijah either, the white one.
    They are all quite a mess!

MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    5 boxers and a pit, only the boxers are in the photo.
    Left to right are the two pups Elijah and Gracie, then dad Nico, then the oldest and non-blood related Gunner, then mom Bella far right.
    We were just going to keep one pup from the liter, Gracie, but couldn’t let go of Elijah either, the white one.
    They are all quite a mess!
    Very cool! Especially mom Bella way off over like... man, just give me a break from these hounds, just 5 minutes. That's all I ask.

Top Bottom