• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I disagree. We should be better than them.
    What would the signers of the Constitution have done?
    I'm with both of you to an extent. If these are the rules they want to play by, then let's play and beat them with the rules THEY chose.

I think what the founders would have done is hoarding guns and ammo and drilling weekly. To prepare should the worst come as we awaken 6Nov24 and find another election stolen.

The case, the trial, the judge, the prosecutors, the instructions, the jury, the verdict are all such flagrant examples of abuses power and usurpations of justice and the rule of law as to be an embarrassment to the world.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Then we change the rules of engagement and ignore their imposed outcome....
    Exactly. We have to play by the rules they operate by. No cheating, lying etc, but hey, political position now means they area fair target for courts. If they do something, we do it too, but more so... They Oct7'd us, now its time to raze rafah and cover in so much salt they beg to return to the old ways.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    We just have to find a case and a court in a jurisdiction that will enforce it...

You mean... something more than the US Supreme Court ruling that Biden can't forgive student loans and Biden telling the Court "F*ck you, watch me"?

Maybe you could give an example of what you're thinking might work.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You mean... something more than the US Supreme Court ruling that Biden can't forgive student loans and Biden telling the Court "F*ck you, watch me"?

Maybe you could give an example of what you're thinking might work.
    Find a lefty who signed the paper claiming the hunter laptop story was a russian hoax then find a fruad or election interference charge that fits, and when they visit an conservative state, arrest them, parade them around, try and convict.

Do EXACTLY what they did to Trump except have real crimes with real evidence with real jail time. We need to start now, we need to go big or go home.

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Find a lefty who signed the peper claim the hunter laptop story was a russian hoax then find a fruad or election interference charge that fits, and when they visit an conservative state, arrest them, parade them around, try and convict.

Do EXACTLY what they did to Trump except have real crimes with real evidence with real jail time. We need to start now, we need to go big or go home.

I like that!!
    Somebody get it set up and I'll invite Blinken for lynch, I mean lunch. :)

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Find a lefty who signed the peper claim the hunter laptop story was a russian hoax then find a fruad or election interference charge that fits, and when they visit an conservative state, arrest them, parade them around, try and convict.

You don't even have to catch the big fish for that. DPS can start arresting CBP agents and other Feds who aid and abet illegal aliens entering Texas. They can stake out welfare offices and arrest Feds who sign up illegals on welfare fraud charges. Arrest BATFE and FBI agents for violating Texans' civil rights. Put enough Feds in jail, and their activities grind to a halt within Texas state borders. Then, when the higher-ups come to "investigate", arrest them too.

Lawfare, like gunfire, can go both ways....

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You don't even have to catch the big fish for that. DPS can start arresting CBP agents and other Feds who aid and abet illegal aliens entering Texas. They can stake out welfare offices and arrest Feds who sign up illegals on welfare fraud charges. Arrest BATFE and FBI agents for violating Texans' civil rights. Put enough Feds in jail, and their activities grind to a halt within Texas state borders. Then, when the higher-ups come to "investigate", arrest them too.

The guys at the top dont GAF about agents being arrested. They already view them as expendable, there are a ton of them and the leadership there only care about themselves.

Grab a few regional office heads, or a big wig when they come to town and it will start getting some of them to notice.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The guys at the top dont GAF about agents being arrested. They already view them as expendable, there are a ton of them and the leadership there only care about themselves.

Grab a few regional office heads, or a big wig when they come to town and it will start getting some of them to notice.

They care when they run out of agents to enforce their policy....either by arrest or by resignation. Policy-makers don't have any power if they don't have enforcers to carry out the policy.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Yeah, whatever happened with that? Wasn't the IRS funding part of the package Johnson&Dems got passed?
    I wondered that myself. I use duckduckgo search which probably uses anonymous google search and the hits were kind of telling.... ALL leftty media claimed this wasn't the reason for adding billions to the IRS budget but that the money was being used to update the agency and most of the sources said no increase in audits for those making less than $400K. Just plug this into your search engine and you will find what the NYTimes, snopes, Time, CNN and all do it as "fact checking".

If you have been paying attention, the IRS has been buying a large quantities of ammo and weapons... Why the heck does the IRS even need armed agents? Shouldn't some trigger happy entity in the DOJ be doing to gun toting if needed?

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

Does anyone actually believe any GOP person would do that? Such a pipe dream. They are too busy combing their hair and washing behind their ears, brushing their teeth and holding door open for ladies at the church house with a smile.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom