North Texas

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I don't know about all this secession stuff. At my age (76) it doesn't seem worthy of my time or interest. But at one time it could have warranted that when I wanted to focus some energy to something. I do good to make it from house to truck and call it success. However, I wish you all the best in this endeavor.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    And maybe every silver lining has a cloud?

On the one hand, Texas secession, i.e., the breaking up of America, would be the globalist's dream.

But on the other hand, if America is done anyway, why not.

Strange times.
    If a change doesn't occur, I fear Texas and America are done. If the ship is going to sink, I'd prefer to be on the lifeboat!

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    If a change doesn't occur, I fear Texas and America are done. If the ship is going to sink, I'd prefer to be on the lifeboat!
    Good ship analogy. Here's another one.

It really doesn't matter who wins in '24, any more than it would have mattered who was at the helm of the Titanic after the iceberg was hit.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Good ship analogy. Here's another one.

It really doesn't matter who wins in '24, any more than it would have mattered who was at the helm of the Titanic after the iceberg was hit.
    I'd prefer to go down doing something with my hands, rather than bent over holding my ankles.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I don't know about all this secession stuff. At my age (76) it doesn't seem worthy of my time or interest. But at one time it could have warranted that when I wanted to focus some energy to something. I do good to make it from house to truck and call it success. However, I wish you all the best in this endeavor.
    I get it, but doing and supporting what's right shouldn't be determined by age. Not saying it's coming to secession just yet, but we're close. November will be a real telling point.

Top Bottom