• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Appetoto' is south of the IHOP and across the street from the gun show, through Appetitos extended parking lot and across the foot bridge.

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sorry I missed this one Brothers, was too broke to even pay attention this weekend so I was out. Plus I have a Convention to prepare for close to the end of June so, my weekends throughout June will be full . . .

Sounds like everyone had a blast.

I am definitely down for the next Ft Worth sponsored Gun Show down at Freeman :)

Take Care

- J

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    So.....part deaux tomorrow, then? What time? An' tomorrow WILL be Mexican Sunday - no IHOP!! Say, 10 am at the Mexican Restaurant 'round the corner? Gonna try to git Schoolmarm up an' with me....Wolfie, ya wanna ride in? Got a CC, so there's room if ya wanna....

Oh....an' someone tell me how someone that eats all this stays so thin - M2, ah HATE ya....

we are going to be leaving out of NB around 10 am most likely, maybe a bit later depending on circumstance.
    see ya'll there hopefully...

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    had a blast putting faces with names i want in on the next one, just started a new job
    so i was poor on this one but i will save some milk money for the next one

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Buncha pansies......hey, M2 - good chance ta git outta the house.....<G>

Sorry, TRN, just woke up. Set up the camping gear in the house last night for my youngest son and ended up sleeping in a tent on an air mattress. Not the most comfortable way to sleep, I'll tell ya that!

Most likely the redheaded one and I are heading to the range in an hour or so, still gotta see how that TEC-9 shoots and even if it's crap I still got a helluva deal on it. Plus, I was able to escape with my money intact yesterday, no need to try and change that!

You guys have fun!

Cheers! M2

tdwhite03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    Had a pretty good time, didnt buy any ammo as I wasn't willing to pay 100 bucks for the spam can of 7.62. I sure was tempted by the Chiappa Arms 1911 22lr Pistol that I saw though. I really want one to play around with, but decided to save my 200 bucks. So all in all I spent a whopping 7 bucks at this gun show.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sold the V-10, came real close ta buyin' a Randall.....an' wanted ta git this sign for the man-cave, but SWMBO (pictured on left) didn't seem ta think I should....ya know what happens then!

There was this sign.....jpg

Top Bottom