• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK, I know it's over a week away; but I've got a busy schedule next week so I don't know when I would be able to put this out, so I'm posting it early.

The next SAXET gun show is 4-5 June at the SA Event Center (8111 Meadow Leaf, basically Marbach & 410). Some of us meet up at the IHOP in front of the venue at about 8:00am for breakfast beforehand. That also allows you to park for free at the show, get a good spot and usually avoid the long line into the parking lot.

Although I am seriously "gun broke" with the recent acquisition of my M76, we'll still probably go if only to see how much the guy from Austin will ask for his Armalite AR50 this time around! (By the way, J&G has them without a scope for $2,683!).

If anyone wants to join us for breakfast, please come on by! We're easy to spot, I'll be the guy with the tall, skinny redheaded kid talking his ear off!

But be forewarned that once we get inside the show I go into "search" mode, as KaliJuan will attest. That means laborious, slow movement through the aisles to ensure I don't miss any AK parts or other items being offered!

Cheers! M2
    ARJ Defense ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I AM OFF so me thinks i will be there for breakfast and all (so once i get i get to ihop can we search the menu)like you look for ak parts

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Should be going, been hounding for an AK-74, anyone know of a vendor who might have one? I don't wanna buy online if I can find one locally.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Should be going, been hounding for an AK-74, anyone know of a vendor who might have one? I don't wanna buy online if I can find one locally.

Mark Chernushin usually has one at his table...I can steer ya towards him at the show if you don't know Mark. Mel from General Firearms has them on ocassion as well...

Cheers! M2

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    Hmmmmm.... My birthday is on the 7th and I get off the boat on the 2nd! I may have to try and get a " kitchen pass" and drive up to get myself a B-Day present!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Skully

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    San Antonio
    I'll be there. I'll probably buy something and if so will need a place to stay for a few days... :)

I'll be looking for a S&W 686 3-5-7 5"

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    But be forewarned that once we get inside the show I go into "search" mode, as KaliJuan will attest. That means laborious, slow movement through the aisles to ensure I don't miss any AK parts or other items being offered!

Cheers! M2

If I get to go, I am sticking with you again, FREE KNOWLEDGE

SPCHardin

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio
    If I was not about to take a weekend trip to Lafayette this weekend and spend all of my money, I would be hunting for a stripped AR upper..

Top Bottom