• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anybody lay eyes on anyone selling handgun scopes? I've got a sick kiddo and don't have any time to waste if there aren't any there. Thanks in advance,

W

There were quite a few optics up for sale, a couple tables to the far left side (when facing the entrance) had a large selection.

randy_rcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    I left the same way I went in there empty handed although a few things really caught my eye but then my wallet reminded me that I was there mainly to window shop. But tomorrow is another day and who know what will happen then lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    So.....part deaux tomorrow, then? What time? An' tomorrow WILL be Mexican Sunday - no IHOP!! Say, 10 am at the Mexican Restaurant 'round the corner? Gonna try to git Schoolmarm up an' with me....Wolfie, ya wanna ride in? Got a CC, so there's room if ya wanna....

Oh....an' someone tell me how someone that eats all this stays so thin - M2, ah HATE ya....

M2 Chowin' down.jpg

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hell - I'm the worst at names - it's right around the corner there. As you're pulling up to turn left into the gun show parking lot, it's just ahead on the right....

Top Bottom