• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I made the SIMPLE little remark about the new waitress at IHOP being kinda cute..... bad Idea :1zhelp:

Crap.....THATS why I had to buy the stupid sheets and not a gun......She has me trained....:banghead::banghead:

I did get my ol Bear Mgc folder sharpened though, although I felt puny when Clockworks put his tree cutter down on the table
    DK Firearms

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Back in Austin, enjoyed meeting M2, Randy and the red head! And finding out we had a mutual "friend". Just two mags for me.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Looks like there was a good turnout. Sorry I missed it. Phone rang me little after 1am. Good friend having a Miscarriage and wanted me to take her to the ER. been there since and left phone in the car.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I made the SIMPLE little remark about the new waitress at IHOP being kinda cute..... bad Idea :1zhelp:

Well, she was cute!

Back in Austin, enjoyed meeting M2, Randy and the red head! And finding out we had a mutual "friend". Just two mags for me.

Great talking with ya as well, Ranger! And I will remember the "socks in the microwave" story about our "friend"...

Cheers! M2

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    I left empty handed... had to resist the Glock 22 RTF2 for $400. The only reason I could talk myself out of it was because I've already got one, but this one was in a little better shape than mine. The only other temptation was the Rem 700 LTR .308 Win for $850. Good price, even after you add tax. One day I'm gonna skip out of a match and grab breakfast with you guys (and the cute waitress, lol).

Oh, and the match at the BulletHole had some good stages and ran super fast. I guess most of the shooters are in Wichita Falls this weekend.

-Randy

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well shit guys! i over slept! guess i'll try to get out there tomorrow...

TXredneck, never called cause i never headed that way. LoL.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't know if I'm even going to fire it before I have it converted. Still haven't shot my 10/22 or my SKS. Too many guns and not enough free time!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    2Saiga12_9Rounder-vi.jpg

Top Bottom