• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Am I the only one that feels like I'm on a tilt-a-whirl trying to make sense of some of this?
    lsFaPhu.gif
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• lsFaPhu.gif
      lsFaPhu.gif
      2.2 MB · Views: 765
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Just replying as I read the posts. I stand corrected, he had no reason then to be offended that you suggested he jerked off "Just some" guy. I hear it is not even gay if you both close your eyes. Let's just hope he doesn't have any hang ups about able bodied people parking in handicapped areas.

Indeed

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I simply just don't buy firearms I may up selling. I don't consider my firearms for sale, much like I would not sell my liver. If I need money, I simply act like my firearms don't exist, so with that said, I will never sell my firearms to someone I don't know. However, I would sell them to ANYONE as long as it is within the bounds of the law. I have also bought from people I've never met.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I simply just don't buy firearms I may up selling. I don't consider my firearms for sale, much like I would not sell my liver. If I need money, I simply act like my firearms don't exist, so with that said, I will never sell my firearms to someone I don't know. However, I would sell them to ANYONE as long as it is within the bounds of the law. I have also bought from people I've never met.

OH, liver is easy! They only take bits of it, and those will grow back.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I dont know, half a liver might be tempting, since the liver regenerates. But it would have to be a really good deal.

ETA
    Note to self, read whole thread. Someone just as smart and witty may have beaten you to the punch......line.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Thank god the only girls I've seen using urinals were drunk and squatting on them.

They had to go I guess. But they didnt tip the attendant on the way out.

Top Bottom