• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I wish there was fact checking during the debate and have Joe's lies called out. Democrats seem to think the more times something is said the truer it becomes, heck he even believes his lies.
    That's exactly why I believe the moderating was well done. An actual debate is between those that are debating, making an argument for or against certain topics. The winner is the one that is more convincing in their argument. Third party, so called fact checkers, right or wrong disrupt the tempo of a debate.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I don’t think he realizes he’s lying. I think his handlers lie to him and he thinks that’s the truth.
    He may not realize it now because of his dementia but Biden has an unprecedented 50 year history of lying and plagiarism that is rivaled by none. I would attempt to list them all here but it would probably overload our servers.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    It'd take just one center left candidate to bring lots of right and center right over to the left. The right isn't as strong as the left. An otherwise decent R candidate says one disagreeable thing, and suddenly people start voting for L's, or even supposed "moderate D's". Lot's of R's were very unhappy that Trump wasn't going to be a Romney, McCain, or Bush.

Carter was left, but by modern standards, many would consider him center to center left. I'm not one of them. But they're out there.

My maternal side was much like your grandfather (And boy did they LOVE carter). The kicker though? The democrats may have left them, but they'll happily wait for them in case the democrats ever come back for them.

Which they wont, which we agree on. Not everything on a forum has to be a total 100% disagreement.

One thing Trump has done is shifted the political landscape with his more populist America-first policies, at least more so than most of his GOP peers. I know some lifelong democrats (those similar to our grandparents we mentioned) and/or blue collar workers who pulled the lever for the GOP for the first time in their lives in '16. Then I know some lifelong GOP'ers who despise him, some to the point of either voting for an establishment dem or not voting at all, i.e, the Bush/Romney/Bill Kristol/Lincoln Project types.

It's made for an interesting dichotomy for sure.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    He may not realize it now because of his dementia but Biden has an unprecedented 50 year history of lying and plagiarism that is rivaled by none. I would attempt to list them all here but it would probably overload our servers.
    You’re right, he does. But do you think in the days leading up to the debate, his handlers were having him review CPI reports that way he would be familiar with inflation data, or do you think they have him a script that told him inflation started when Trump was POTUS?

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    You’re right, he does. But do you think in the days leading up to the debate, his handlers were having him review CPI reports that way he would be familiar with inflation data, or do you think they have him a script that told him inflation started when Trump was POTUS?
    I know your question was rhetorical but who knows, they are all corrupt and complicit. The sad part is that there is a huge percentage of America that is either too stupid to see it of they have been indoctrinated. Either way it allows them to get away with it and that very large percentage of the population buys into the lies. The media doesn't help and is also complicit.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Huddled at Camp David and away from prying eyes, the Biden family laid the blame for the Alzheimer's-like debate performance squarely on the debate prep team and Uncle Joe's advisers. The poor showing had nothing at all to do with Joe.

Remember, when we can't see him, Joe is as sharp as a Ginsu knife, as focused as a Crimson Trace laser, and has more energy than the Eveready bunny.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...formance-he-lays-low-again-camp-david-reports

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Huddled at Camp David and away from prying eyes, the Biden family laid the blame for the Alzheimer's-like debate performance squarely on the debate prep team and Uncle Joe's advisers. The poor showing had nothing at all to do with Joe.

Remember, when we can't see him, Joe is as sharp as a Ginsu knife, as focused as a Crimson Trace laser, and has more energy than the Eveready bunny.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...formance-he-lays-low-again-camp-david-reports
    Heard an interesting musing on Clay and Buck today.
    Picture this: insiders want him out. They set an early first debate date. Fill his head with all the good info and strategies. At the last second, give him a placebo shot, instead of his uppers cocktail and send him out. Crash and burn. Now, we HAVE to do something.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

I think a lot of donors in both parties are going to have an eye-opening experience this year.

I mean, when you buy a candidate, he should stay bought. Until you want to make an out of cycle exchange, then it should no questions asked, I want what I want because I paid for a service, not a candidate.

But don’t expect anything to be settled prior to the convention in late August. Everyone is going to scream or threaten 25th Amendment between now and then, but short of a fully comatose stroke, nobody’s going to do anything about it. Reagan is the de facto case law on that subject.

Top Bottom