• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    They've been doing it for 3.5 years. All the while trying to destroy him,the two facts just don't line up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Biden repeatedly said in the interview that Trump lied 28 times. I wonder if his handlers told him what the lies are. Doesn’t seem like his handlers had any problem with the lies he told though since he didn’t set the record straight on any of that.

the “fact checkers” seem perfectly happy with reporting true statements made by Trump as lies, and ignoring lies told by Biden.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Biden repeatedly said in the interview that Trump lied 28 times. I wonder if his handlers told him what the lies are. Doesn’t seem like his handlers had any problem with the lies he told though since he didn’t set the record straight on any of that.

the “fact checkers” seem perfectly happy with reporting true statements made by Trump as lies, and ignoring lies told by Biden.
    Biden claims he knows what a lie is, I don't think so.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    You do it enough and you can no longer identify where the edges of reality start and bullshit stops. That's how compulsive liars can so easily beat lie detectors.
    Yep. FJB is the epitome of the end result of continuous gaslighting. Couple that with complete brain rot, you get to where we are now.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    George did good.
    Suggest you watch again, closer.
    George is pressing him on cognitive issues. He starts to rattle off a list of accomplishments, loses his train of thought, trails off with "...and anyway..." George moves on. He could have said "Like that! Where were you going with the list?" But he didn't. He plowed on.
    Some of you may be too young to remember his interview with Obama, when he corrected "my Muslim faith " to "your Christian faith". This one was not really much different, except that he did ask the questions and gave him a chance. He failed.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    We think US is in trouble but look at the UK.
    One cabinet member thinks Marie Antoinette discovered radium. And other various stupid things.
    Obummer was always Muslim.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    They may have found the path around Cackles.

"America is too racist to elect a black woman"

They still have to get FJB out of the way and decide on who they DO want. Its a cluster for them

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They may have found the path around Cackles.

"America is too racist to elect a black woman"

They still have to get FJB out of the way and decide on who they DO want. Its a cluster for them

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

If (God forbid) she did get elected, America would still never have elected a black President. Obama and Harris are both 50%. The Dems are too racist to have an actual black person on the ticket.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    After Miss Kamal got into Congress they were celebrating her as the first Indian (sub continent type) to be elected to Congress. Indians are not African Americans; I suppose the Jamaican daddy is African-Jamaican.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Top Bottom