• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    This was the funniest moment for me. Right when Trump was giving Brandon the stink eye and Brandon said, "We finally beat Medicare" I still don't know wtf that meant.

Capture.PNG

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    This was the funniest moment for me. Right when Trump was giving Brandon the stink eye and Brandon said that "We finally beat Medicare" I still don't know wtf that meant.

View attachment 459141
    Trump's response was golden. Something to the effect of I don't know what the heck you're talking about and I don't think you do either.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I went to the future and saw it — here’s the results

- BIden was given drugs and was enabled by corrupt moderators to do OK (according to corrupt media and his handlers)

- CNN moderators were ##holes and liars as usual

- Pres. Trump won anyway

IMHO, this debate won’t change one vote in this country…

- the low-information sheeple will always vote D for dumba##

- anyone with a brain will vote for Pres. Trump
    Actually both NBC and CNN rated Trump the winner and described Biden as D in content and F in execution....I watched and Trump let his mouth get away from him often and dodged questions instead of answering, I am afraid that he will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if he continues to disrespect the electorate. Still it was a walk off win for President Trump.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Actually both NBC and CNN rated Trump the winner and described Biden as D in content and F in execution....I watched and Trump let his mouth get away from him often and dodged questions instead of answering, I am afraid that he will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if he continues to disrespect the electorate. Still it was a walk off win for President Trump.
    That's how all debates go, ask a question and then go. They never answer questions as far as I've seen.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    They told Trump that he could spend his time saying whatever he wanted. They tried to bait him with the questions and he kept the focus on issues that matter to voters rather than taking the bait. He didn’t let his mouth get away from him at all. The only people bothered by what he said are the ones who decided they were going to be bothered by what he said before he said anything.

Top Bottom