• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Bidens failure last night was part of their plan to replace him all along
    It was a controlled demolition just like Building 7.

Make no mistake

Now they bring in Newsom or Big Mike and when they cheat and steal the election it will look more believable this time

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Like how they falsely scream about "threats to our democracy" while doing everything they can to guarantee one party rule?

Like how they falsely scream about "election deniers", with the same mouths they denied the 2000 and 2016 elections with?

Like how they falsely claim Trump is a "convicted rapist" while still holding Bill Clinton up as an example of ethics?

Like how they still cling to the "Russian asset" conspiracy theory while ignoring that the Steele Dossier was pure Russian disinformation, bought and paid for by the DNC?
    Yep, that. Thanks for a rather complete synopsis, GZ.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    In all debates you answer the question you wanted to hear.

Trump's ability to completely disregard and not acknowledge some of the un-winnable questions was tactful and blunted their effect.

I thought it was one of the better debates in general I have seen regardless of who was involved. One person stayed on message, landed blow after blow, the other cowered, mumbled and slung a few insults.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I got a bit annoyed with Trump when he was asked about child care and he went off in another direction totally. He did this several times and it was vintage Trump to start bloviating about something other than the topic. A couple of words to pacify those wanting to hear about his stance on child care would have made a lot of sense to me rather than blow off the question completely. Biden's answer to that question was garbled at best but he did stay on point although incomprehensible.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think they might try Jill Biden....she's done as much for the puppetmasters as Joe....
    IMG_3391.jpeg

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I got a bit annoyed with Trump when he was asked about child care and he went off in another direction totally. He did this several times and it was vintage Trump to start bloviating about something other than the topic. A couple of words to pacify those wanting to hear about his stance on child care would have made a lot of sense to me rather than blow off the question completely. Biden's answer to that question was garbled at best but he did stay on point although incomprehensible.
    I'm glad he ignored the topic.
    Child care?
    How about people live within their means so one parent can stay home and raise children right.
    No need to 'pacify' nanny staters.

Top Bottom