Lynx Defense

Premier San Antonio Gun Show (21-22 July 2012)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    did anyone think this show was like a yard sale? lots of junk other than guns there. Only had one bite on my sig 1911 but he was 50$ short and I dont need to sell it so I still have that beast of a pistol.
    DK Firearms

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sure thing, Romy bayonets are the cheapest and easiest AK bayonet to find; but if you want a nice one than it'll take some looking. Still, I know several vendors that might have what you're looking for!

Also don't forget we've got the SAXET show the first weekend of August, there's usually some there as well.

Cheers! M2

I won't be here for the Saxet, not sure if I will be off for the next Premier show yet either.

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    IMAG0394.jpg

Anyone looking for one of these? 950$ never shot!

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    i went looking for some Federal HST in 9mm, and found none. only found 9bple, and they wanted $30

Met TR and put my name in the drawing, but since my phone hasnt rang im guessing i didnt win.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    This is a fantastic show; unfortunately I'm in Austin and not able to make it every time. Did anybody happen to notice whether there were any M&P Shields available?

dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    I just got back.

My neighbor and I took our sons down. We left the house at 8:00, got there at 10:00 just before the doors opened. We made the rounds and left around 3:30.

It was pretty busy. Definitely better than the Saxet show in Austin. Lots of vendors. As always, huge disparities in pricing between one vendor to the next so shopping around is a must.

Ammo prices were mostly outrageous but I did find some 32 ACP for 12.25/50. I picked up what I believe is a FN Browning 1910 on whim. Interesting little gun but I don't know much about it.

All in all it was a lot of fun.

This is a fantastic show; unfortunately I'm in Austin and not able to make it every time. Did anybody happen to notice whether there were any M&P Shields available?

I didn't see any. It seems like if anyone did a bring a hard to find gun like that to a show it would get snapped up right away.

Top Bottom