Lynx Defense

Premier San Antonio Gun Show (21-22 July 2012)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Thinking about meeting up for this, but Im pretty sure everyone will be going on Saturday and as luck would have it, its looking like Ill need to go in to work that morning. Are the deals really that good on ammo at the shows? Best deal I can find online is $315/1000 55gr FMJ 223 to my door on PMC Bronze. I havent been to a gun show in close to 20 years so my memories of them are a bit vague as far as the types of deals to be had is concerned.

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    One of my favorite taco joints is El Rafas on Hildebrand between I-10 and West Ave. I know is not close to the show but the huevos rancheros and the carne a la mexicana are both excellent choices and everything that I've tried on the menu are all good.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Thinking about meeting up for this, but Im pretty sure everyone will be going on Saturday and as luck would have it, its looking like Ill need to go in to work that morning. Are the deals really that good on ammo at the shows? Best deal I can find online is $315/1000 55gr FMJ 223 to my door on PMC Bronze. I havent been to a gun show in close to 20 years so my memories of them are a bit vague as far as the types of deals to be had is concerned.

I doubt you'll find much better prices on ammo vs deep discount online. However, I personally do like to buy soft point reloads at the gun show as I can't shoot FMJ's at my local range. Last time I ordered FMJ 556 was a few months ago and I got it for 299 shipped. I believe it was Aim surplus prvi. seems as though ammo prices march steadily higher.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What about Teran's on Houston st?

I'm really liking this suggestion, they are open on Saturday (at 4:30am! ), have good reviews on Urban Spoon and the lady I spoke with on the phone said seating for a small mob is no problem!

Twenty-seven people have given it a thumb's up!

Plus, it's really close to the show, less than two miles (they're at 4403 E Houston St).
    So I'm planting the flag and proclaiming this will be the official site of the TGT pre-gun show breakfast this month!

So who's in? Meet-up time is 8:00am.

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom