APOD Firearms

Premier San Antonio Gun Show (21-22 July 2012)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The big San Antonio Gun Show is back!!

This is the one by Premier Gun Shows, LLC (Tim and Michelle Finucane) out of Ft Worth, who have hosted several excellent shows here in SA. Over the past year, this show has increased to over 1000 tables and is absolutely without doubt the best show in the area!

This one will again be at the Exposition Hall behind Freeman Coliseum (3201 East Houston St) on 21-22 July. Hours are Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. General Admission is $8, cash only (join their mailing list and get a dollar off entry); uniformed police officers and kids under 12 get in free. Tickets can be bought online as well.

Parking is $5 (that's the city, and has nothing to do with the show promoters).

There will be three more shows in San Antonio in 2012 after this one at the same location (September 15 & 16, October 13 & 14, and December 8 & 9). The September show will be teamed with the The Texas Hunting and Outdoor Classicshow, and ten bucks will get you into both events!

Also, please help spread the word. The nice folks at Premier Gun Shows are really working hard to host a show that both vendors and attendees will both enjoy. We have to continue supporting it and them as it is to everyone's benefit that all goes well! So far it has been a big win-win for all involved, let's make sure it stays that way!

Cheers! M2
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK guys, the show is this coming weekend and we need to start making arrangements as to where we're gonna meet for breakfast on Saturday morning!

Honestly, if we can find someplace other than Lazaritas; I'd be happy. I don't see purposely getting indigestion before the show as a good idea. Google isn't showing much, but I'm almost more inclined to go to McDonalds than head back to Lazaritas!

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.

Cheers! M2

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    If I'm not working I would like to try and make it, only got some ammo last time but love to look around and get my hands on some things I've been thinking about, also wasn't a member of the forum at that time either.

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    Excellent show, you guys from Austin will love this one, I would be going for sure but I will be hunting in the Colorado Rockies.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I want to get into reloading do yall think I could pick up some once fired brass. I have never been to a gun show.

they had brass at the last few shows, you'll be in good luck with the reloading tables.

as for the food situation I'm good with my cup of coffee.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    There's gotta be someplace over on that side of town that had a decent breakfast!

Speaking of truck stops, any of them along IH-10 got any decent chow?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I am thinking of going on Sunday.

How bad is parking?

Last time I went I think parking was around $5, went a little later in the day and there were plenty of spots, gotta imagine if you get there real early you'll be able to get as close as you want.

Top Bottom