Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Like any tool, a mask can be used improperly and be harmful or ineffective. Used properly, it may be effective, but there’s few tools that are perfect, or perfectly reliable.

I still have to work, and most of our group is trying keep covered. Seems like some just refuse to take any protective measures.

I was one of the first to start wearing them - just habit, in my shop. I’m too old to care what others feel about me wearing one. The company put out guidance to wear them if you got them, so now it’s common. Several wives are making them now.

I get that the odds of a mask preventing me from getting sick are fairly low, but Im trying to reduce the risk.

Pray, prep and proceed with life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You wearing a mask are keeping you from getting sick. They are to keep you from getting others sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Target Sports

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    3y1x8m.jpg

Attachments

• 3y1x8m.jpg
      3y1x8m.jpg
      53.3 KB · Views: 502

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Without any beer in me? I'd start at a million dollars. But could probably be talked down a bit.

That reminds me of the guy that ask a woman if she would have sex with him for $100,000. And when she told him yes he asked if she would do it for $100. She then said "what do you think I am". To that he replied "we have already established what you are, we are now negotiating the price"

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    That reminds me of the guy that ask a woman if she would have sex with him for $100,000. And when she told him yes he asked if she would do it for $100. She then said "what do you think I am". To that he replied "we have already established what you are, we are now negotiating the price"

Exaclty. I'm a whore. I do things for money.

Of course, that's pretty much what a job is, so we're all whores in that sense.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Now that we have that established, would you do the walmart thing for $10?

Nope. i told you I'd start at $1million, but might take less. We didn't establish anything. I admitted it. I also named my price. I never said I was a cheap whore. Add 5 more zeros to that and you can pick the walmart.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Had the Dish repairman and his trainee come to fix the dish yesterday. They arrived wearing gloves and masks. I am hard of hearing,,,,,ok, I'm deaf, could hardly hear what they were saying. They kept pulling their masks away from their face and actually talking to me. Then drove off wearing the same gloves.
    I was not surprised. I would be willing to bet they don't disinfect their tools either.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom