Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I’m a critic and I believe that the reaction is an over-reach, but a co-workers uncle died of it yesterday in the Dallas area. Don’t know what all underlying conditions may have been there, though.
    I tend to agree: General Overreach with scattered examples of Ridiculous Overreach.
    Here's the latest "curve" I have seen. Tends to tell me we are over the hump:
    https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america
    Now the local news is pushing stories about "it will be a disaster if we try to go back now".
    Followed by "These people got sick from a polling place". Guess what's next?
    Capitol Armory ad

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They are pushing HARD for a civil war that I'd bet most of us don't want. They're trying to make it inevitable despite the people not wanting it.

When you consider the social media platforms are censoring folks who speak out against WHO guidelines, it really makes me wonder what the hell we are allowing to happen to us..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Wish I would have added part time to the poll. Any mods want to do that for me?

Looks like I'm moving to the part time crowd. I've got two long time customers who require it on their properties or jobsites. I only do this work thing for the money, and since they give me lots of work and both pay very well, I'll be wearing a face covering as they requested.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Wish I would have added part time to the poll. Any mods want to do that for me?

Looks like I'm moving to the part time crowd. I've got two long time customers who require it on their properties or jobsites. I only do this work thing for the money, and since they give me lots of work and both pay very well, I'll be wearing a face covering as they requested.

Have you tried to educate your customers about this corona hysteria?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Have you tried to educate your customers about this corona hysteria?

How much money would you be willing to gamble to do this? Or better yet, how much money would it take for you to agree to wear a mask at a certain location?

Everyone has a price. For enough money, I'd dress up as a ballerina and go to walmart. I get enough business from these two customers, that I'll wear a mask when asked. Besides, it's tough finding enough busy work to keep eveyone at 40 hours currently. If wearing a mask helps, I'll do it.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    :laughing:
    How much money would you be willing to gamble to do this? Or better yet, how much money would it take for you to agree to wear a mask at a certain location?

Everyone has a price. For enough money, I'd dress up as a ballerina and go to walmart. I get enough business from these two customers, that I'll wear a mask when asked. Besides, it's tough finding enough busy work to keep eveyone at 40 hours currently. If wearing a mask helps, I'll do it.

I was not talking about arguing with them and losing their business but instead just giving them facts about this CV19 hysteria.

What is your price for going to walmart dressed like a ballerina?:laughing:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I’m in the same boat I don’t have time to contact the legal department and tell them why they’re wrong about requiring me to wear a mask and I am happy to have work to do. I had to put on a hairnet safety glasses and a hardhat, too...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

3a7c063653408b394fd1163509bcb858.jpg

Attachments

• 3a7c063653408b394fd1163509bcb858.jpg
      3a7c063653408b394fd1163509bcb858.jpg
      55.5 KB · Views: 531

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Definitely need an option in the poll about only at work because it’s mandatory there and I like making money. That’s the boat I’m in. And with this beard I have going on, it’s pretty funny with a surgical mask or dust mask.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Definitely need an option in the poll about only at work because it’s mandatory there and I like making money. That’s the boat I’m in. And with this beard I have going on, it’s pretty funny with a surgical mask or dust mask.

You may want to think about changing your avatar, as it conflicts with your statement.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    You may want to think about changing your avatar, as it conflicts with your statement.
    My job is a voluntary agreement between two parties, I exchange my labor for their wages. I also have to be on time, dress and act a certain way, and other things that I am asked to do in my position to earn my wages. If I do not like the policies of a certain company I am free to quit and seek employment elsewhere.

All of that is completely different than being told to follow a decree from a petty tyrant.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    :laughing:

I was not talking about arguing with them and losing their business but instead just giving them facts about this CV19 hysteria.

My employer( and direct manager) know my take on the KungFlu. They also know when on my time I wear a death’s head mask in public as well as open carry just to fly a middle finger at tyrants that can get a lot of my ability to work suspended if and while fighting a class “B” misdemeanor.

I am paid well enough to wear a P100 at client sites that require a mask.

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    My job is a voluntary agreement between two parties, I exchange my labor for their wages. I also have to be on time, dress and act a certain way, and other things that I am asked to do in my position to earn my wages. If I do not like the policies of a certain company I am free to quit and seek employment elsewhere.

All of that is completely different than being told to follow a decree from a petty tyrant.

I understand what you are saying, you will not comply unless you are paid to comply.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I understand what you are saying, you will not comply unless you are paid to comply.
    I’m not sure if you’re trolling or truly don’t understand how employment and company policies work.

Honestly, I’d trade the mask for the steel toe boots and safety glasses I’m required to wear everyday. About half of my employees wore masks anyway to cut down on dust so it’s been no different for many of them. So far my lungs seem less irritated than normal so it’s actually been a positive thing health wise.

Top Bottom