Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Since we have to wear something at work I’ve tried several things and what I’ve found I like best is a disposable dust mask. With all the sanding we do at work it is actually quite nice. My lungs seem to enjoy not breathing the dust all night. I might do this long term.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now what are you basing that "belief" on? I sure would like to hear about some other examples of viruses running their course :P
    Every virus throughout history has ran it's course. People build an immunity after time, that's why the viruses mutate to take on a new form. We can't wait on a vaccination and try to kill every germ and virus in the meantime. I remember the 90's when people were using antibiotic soap too much, it started making many susceptible to a lot of infections.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Spanish, Hong Kong, SARS....... Do you think someone with special virus glasses went out and killed every one?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Can someone explain why people driving alone in their cars, are wearing masks?

It’s not like one person here or there...I’d say 10% of the cars I see have this going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ias-is-not-an-effective-public-policy-n387843

Now masks can be racist. Or you could be racist for not rusting them or something. What if those people catch the beer flu because they’re touching their masks? Does that make the policy makers racist?

3602c7c36fc77084b06bfe39c7571518.jpg

Attachments

• 3602c7c36fc77084b06bfe39c7571518.jpg
      3602c7c36fc77084b06bfe39c7571518.jpg
      31.4 KB · Views: 506

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Big article in WSJ today about N95 masks from (guess where) that are phony. From the country that sold toys for our children coated with lead paint, that brought us CV19, that wanted to sell us electronic thermometers that were designed to read low on purpose, China. Yes it may cost more to buy from USA made stuff but now is the time to make that switch. Incidentally, N95 masks must have head straps and not ear straps. So all of our medical people that used them were not protected. Can I use the 4 letter word on this site to say what I feel?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Can I use the 4 letter word on this site to say what I feel?

Ummmmm NUKE? as is glass covered parking lot around Beijing?

Good thing only killing a couple hundred thousand people round the world doesn't predicate missiles flying.

Lots of people and countries are pissed at china. Especially since as they lied about the virus the bought up the world's supply of PPE and then the shit the so graciously gave to other countries was useless. Might as well have orderd it on wish.com

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Big article in WSJ today about N95 masks from (guess where) that are phony. From the country that sold toys for our children coated with lead paint, that brought us CV19, that wanted to sell us electronic thermometers that were designed to read low on purpose, China. Yes it may cost more to buy from USA made stuff but now is the time to make that switch. Incidentally, N95 masks must have head straps and not ear straps. So all of our medical people that used them were not protected. Can I use the 4 letter word on this site to say what I feel?
    At the grocery store yesterday, I saw masks on sale at the checkout line. I almost bought a box, then I saw the "Made In China" label. Dropped it like a hot rock. They probably have them pre-infected for your convenience....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Went to Home Depot in Sherman yesterday. I probably saw 50% roughly with/without. Looked like employee coverage was about the same so it’s not mandatory for Home Depot employees yet.

Top Bottom