Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Well, “accidentally “ is their side of it, isn’t it?
    Yes. Neither of us was there... I can see a lot of scenarios where the guy would have been justified in getting "pushy".... this one did not seem to be one of those scenarios. But we don't, and likely won't ever know for sure.

Luckily the kid didn't bang his head on the concrete, or anything else that would be permanent... he likely learned a lesson in acceptable behavior, which would be the best and luckiest outcome of the "grownup" losing his temper.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Reminds me of being out to dinner with my daughter at her favorite Chinese restaurant when she was in HS. Table across from us had 6-7 teen girls that were being beyond loud, to the point that other diners across the room were looking at them in obviously perturbed fashion.
    Waited a bit for the staff to address them, and when they didn't I got up, walked to the table and in my (loud) "Dad voice" reminded them that "Girls, you are NOT at McDonalds - you're in a nice restaurant with others around you trying to enjoy a quiet dinner. If you can't compose yourself in a way commiserate with your surroundings, I'd suggest you go elsewhere before I start calling your parents." One of 'em started to pop off, only to be hushed by another, who KNEW I knew who her parents were. They ended up apologizing, and I accepted it, commenting that I realized they were just having a good time and hadn't realized how loud they'd become.

As father of 6 girls, I can see this happening.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Y'all remember the picture on the helmeted biker that planted his helmet into the rear roll up door an a 8 wheeler?
    truckhelmet4.jpg
    truckhelmet5.jpg
    truckhelmet6.jpg

Top Bottom