Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Get off my lawn.
    rofl.gif

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Did the cops call in for a warrant due to his evasive behavior during this incident and then get it over the radio?

Running the driver's license number would've flagged the warrant. Seems like there was some delay getting it back as they were dealing with him - if you notice, it's after he signs the ticket that the cop standing near him gets the radio call that there's a warrant.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Did the cops call in for a warrant due to his evasive behavior during this incident and then get it over the radio?
    Can't say for sure, but that would seem the case. Just the fact that he wasn't cooperative and drew the thing out by exponentially what it should have been gave them motive and opportunity to run him.

Regardless, the dude is a shit-for-brains.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I guess that truck didn't have a (park) selection on its transmission.
    Took the weight of the tear tire. E-brake and transmission don't do much without traction...

Seen this too many times. Chock your tires on an incline...

What sucks is if he just kept driving forward or reversed and backed off, he would have saved a lot of trouble...

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    The way the story tells it, it was just kids acting goofy, and his wife accidentally got splashed.... from the video, I can see him marching the kid over to get him to apologise... I'm all for that..... Unless the kid smarted off instead of apologising, I don't see any reason to throw him to the ground...
    Accidentally splashing water on someone, goofing around with your buddies doesn't make you a "fuckhead".... it makes you a goofy kid. Teach them to own up to their goofiness, and apologise... manhandling them should be reserved for something serious.... IMO, of course.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The way the story tells it, it was just kids acting goofy, and his wife accidentally got splashed.... from the video, I can see him marching the kid over to get him to apologise... I'm all for that..... Unless the kid smarted off instead of apologising, I don't see any reason to throw him to the ground...
    Accidentally splashing water on someone, goofing around with your buddies doesn't make you a "fuckhead".... it makes you a goofy kid. Teach them to own up to their goofiness, and apologise... manhandling them should be reserved for something serious.... IMO, of course.
    Well, “accidentally “ is their side of it, isn’t it?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Reminds me of being out to dinner with my daughter at her favorite Chinese restaurant when she was in HS. Table across from us had 6-7 teen girls that were being beyond loud, to the point that other diners across the room were looking at them in obviously perturbed fashion.
    Waited a bit for the staff to address them, and when they didn't I got up, walked to the table and in my (loud) "Dad voice" reminded them that "Girls, you are NOT at McDonalds - you're in a nice restaurant with others around you trying to enjoy a quiet dinner. If you can't compose yourself in a way commiserate with your surroundings, I'd suggest you go elsewhere before I start calling your parents." One of 'em started to pop off, only to be hushed by another, who KNEW I knew who her parents were. They ended up apologizing, and I accepted it, commenting that I realized they were just having a good time and hadn't realized how loud they'd become.

Top Bottom