Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas

13centkiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2021
    Umbarger TX

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Let me get this straight…..illegal immigrants sneaking into the country get waaay better sniper over watch than Trump???
    You have to understand, CBP Agents are highly trained and well renowned since we fight cartels and gangs at the border daily so yes this sniper knew what he was doing. The Trump hit was something else. I will bet this SS Sniper never shot someone in his life compared to the CBP Bortac units where they encounter Cartels and Mexican military daily.

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    You have to understand, CBP Agents are highly trained and well renowned since we fight cartels and gangs at the border daily so yes this sniper knew what he was doing. The Trump hit was something else. I will bet this SS Sniper never shot someone in his life compared to the CBP Bortac units where they encounter Cartels and Mexican military daily.
    I am very proud of the BP agents, with what all they have working against them, and they still do the job.... hats off to them, for sure.

I was mostly talking about the leadership... the ones that supposedly told the SS sniper to not shoot when he could have taken this guy out before any shots were fired... I have no issue with any of the "boots on the ground" folks... they are doing an amazing job, as far as I can tell...
    It's the puppet masters that frost me....

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    We were up in Yellowstone about 12 years ago, coming out people were stopped to see a big grizzly foraging off the road, we all stopped to look. When the bear got closer, we all decided it was a good time to retreat, EXCEPT one dumb ass, he put one of his kids on his shoulders an took another by the hand and was walking out to the bear. We all yelled at him to stop, he didn’t understand why, but did come back, we told him he was going to feed the bear, SMFH.

Top Bottom