Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The wife's nephew got a washed out Belgian Malinois named Rosie. She was being trained to clear rooms out, but was over eager. Chris brought Rosie whit when he & his sister came for a memorial service for my wife that er parents held.

I hah an old Bite Sleeve from my American Bulldog Devo. When Chris put it on her instinct kicked in and she was paying big time attention to Chris. He gave the command and Rosie was locked on & doing the tearing twist & shake. Chris gives her the ext command and she was sitting pretty, and very attentively to Chris.

Pretty safe to say that Chris got a $10K dog compliments of Uncle Sugar. I guess that was a far deal fora former combat vet.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Yeah....that was out of bounds. Stinkbombs are one thing.....firebombs get you a visit from BATFE.
    Who draws the line on what’s ok to do to law breakers during the commission of a crime?

stink ok?
    electric shock ok?
    razor blades not ok?
    explosion ok? (Or does it depend on how big of an explosion… or what’s in the explosion?)

the only answer may be in court I suppose

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yeah....that was out of bounds. Stinkbombs are one thing.....firebombs get you a visit from BATFE.
    I disagree. Fuckery should have consequences. If those consequences are severe enough, they will either die of their fuckery, or find something to do that actually contributes to a civilized society.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Sorry, I don't know anything you don't.
    Except, what he did surely got the attention of people he didn't want.
    This fucked up mindset is part of the reason we're in the shape we're in in this country.

These liberal Soros backed DAs have scared everyone shitless from defending your own shit. **** a thief. He got off easy.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Who draws the line on what’s ok to do to law breakers during the commission of a crime?

stink ok?
    electric shock ok?
    razor blades not ok?
    explosion ok? (Or does it depend on how big of an explosion… or what’s in the explosion?)

Didn't say I disagreed....just that firebombs tend to attract Feds.

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown

stink ok?
    electric shock ok?
    razor blades not ok?

Anything that can cause physical harm will put you on the wrong side of the law. Not saying I agree with this, it is just how things are today.

Top Bottom