Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Two Tards were stealing a catalytic converter and sees guy watching them and they start shooting at him and found out the citizen was a better shot.

One dead crook.

An off duty cop was killed in NE Houston when he caught crooks stealing his at the supermarket.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That dog obviously enjoys his work.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    The one bite I saw in person: the dog had to have been the happiest dog with the tastiest chew toy ever. The guy was trying to yank his arm/bicep out of a maligator's mouth with his other arm... it was messy but the dog had a great time.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    The one bite I saw in person: the dog had to have been the happiest dog with the tastiest chew toy ever. The guy was trying to yank his arm/bicep out of a maligator's mouth with his other arm... it was messy but the dog had a great time.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    My neighbor was a K-9 officer and I would watch him train. It was amazing how the dog's personality could flip like a switch from friendly pet to a savage.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    My neighbor was a K-9 officer and I would watch him train. It was amazing how the dog's personality could flip like a switch from friendly pet to a savage.
    They are almost never pets. A lot of folks don’t get that working dogs are always working. They may not be actively engaged in biting the snot out of something, but they are waiting to.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    They are almost never pets. A lot of folks don’t get that working dogs are always working. They may not be actively engaged in biting the snot out of something, but they are waiting to.

My Son's partner Urso, has been retired for three years now and even with fewer teeth will bite (with enthusiasm) given the right command......

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    How old is Urso? Teeth removal job related?
    He is now 12, retired at 9.......which is fairly late for most working dogs.....

1720290036500.png

Top Bottom