Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ProtonMail: https://protonmail.com/

For best results you can combine that and your X use over a VPN where you can select an anonymizing proxy server in the UK so you could come in from an IP address that matches. :D
    If I wanted to be anonymous, I could always send communications from some .onion address; I have several options over there.

The whole point of my thought process is to NOT be anonymous.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If I wanted to be anonymous, I could always send communications from some .onion address; I have several options over there.

Create a unique account at google.co.uk and use that email to create a unique twitter account.

Smoke a lucky.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

My late Dad always said that we should completely dissociate from G.B. post-WWII. After spending a year in England, and some 9+ months inside their Counterintelligence Services, he felt they could never be trusted.

leVieux

<>

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The UK marxist government can call 'anything' hate speech while getting away with it, thus controlling/cowering the masses into subservience...

The UK has now utterly collapsed and is 'attempting' to control what 'we say' here in the U.S., with threats of extradition if they don't like what's said by us, the blithering idiots.

No, we aren't going to be bullied and cowed like their subjects.

We're U.S. citizens with the first amendment in our Constitution, with which we can thumb our noses at their ludicrous threats on 'our' free speech... the fk-ing ass-holes...

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The UK marxist government can call 'anything' hate speech while getting away with it, thus controlling/cowering the masses into subservience...

The UK has now utterly collapsed and is 'attempting' to control what 'we say' here in the U.S., with threats of extradition if they don't like what's said by us, the blithering idiots.

No, we aren't going to be bullied and cowed like their subjects.

We're U.S. citizens with the first amendment in our Constitution, with which we can thumb our noses at their ludicrous threats on 'our' free speech... the fk-ing ass-holes...
    Yep. Cue the Benny Hill music, they are living it.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    All is lost

- The steal is in for the election
    - The entire media complex in the U.S. is an arm of Demoncrats

- The rule of law of permanently gone

Vigilante justice is coming to our future soon… I no longer step foot out of my house without a firearm

Would you look at this sheet? Women are being raped, murdered and pistol whipped by these f’in illegals… and people in this country still will vote for the C running for office

A member of Venezuela’s notorious Tren de Aragua gang was released by a Chicago judge despite a request from Immigration and Customs Enforcement to detain him — just a month before he was charged in a violent jewelry store heist in Dever, The Post can reveal.

Jean Torres-Roman was arrested this month in the shocking caught-on-camera robbery from June 25, in which two female staffers at a Denver jewelry store were pistol-whipped and threatened with death. Authorities have since identified the 21-year-old as a member of the Venezuelan prison gang.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    All is lost

- The steal is in for the election
    - The entire media complex in the U.S. is an arm of Demoncrats

- The rule of law of permanently gone

Vigilante justice is coming to our future soon… I no longer step foot out of my house without a firearm

Would you look at this sheet? Women are being raped, murdered and pistol whipped by these f’in illegals… and people in this country still will vote for the C running for office

A member of Venezuela’s notorious Tren de Aragua gang was released by a Chicago judge despite a request from Immigration and Customs Enforcement to detain him — just a month before he was charged in a violent jewelry store heist in Dever, The Post can reveal.

Jean Torres-Roman was arrested this month in the shocking caught-on-camera robbery from June 25, in which two female staffers at a Denver jewelry store were pistol-whipped and threatened with death. Authorities have since identified the 21-year-old as a member of the Venezuelan prison gang.
    And… I hope the Chicago judge suffers some horrible crime at the hands of those animals he or she routinely lets loose… karma is a b*tch

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    So Harris Co votes D as they give out 500$ a month the lazys. So the real question - where do the funds come from? County/state/Fed? So, Dallas County median income is 85K$/annum and welfare is allowed to 120% of that value. Hmm.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads