Austin

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This one is getting some traction today. What a bizarre story. Reminds me of when Mitt Romney was accused of putting the family dog in a carrier on top of their car for a trip....
    Will it end him? I don't know, but he had only lukewarm momentum to start, so...

ETA - and why is he telling the story to Roseanne Barr????

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    This one is getting some traction today. What a bizarre story. Reminds me of when Mitt Romney was accused of putting the family dog in a carrier on top of their car for a trip....
    Will it end him? I don't know, but he had only lukewarm momentum to start, so...

Yes, exactly

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana

I know this will be a minority opinion, but I liked it and can identify with it. I'm still not voting for him, but this made me feel a lot more in sync with him. Thank God there were no cell phones and Internet when I was in my teens, 20's and 30s.
    Again, my youth was before cell phones and the Internet so ... cough ... cough ... I NEVER did anything like that.
    Laugh.jpg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    <>

Our Republic needs to reevaluate our cherished ‘’freedom of the press’’, as the press has turned into lying traitors.

Same for social media; they must be exposed and punished, by we the consumers, for their treachery.

<>
    I disagree. I'm a radical supporter of freedom of the press.

I do, however, believe the we need to revisit and enforce our anti-trust laws. 1950s-style enforcement on tech companies would do wonders to help true freedom of the press thrive.

Unfortunately, as the lawsuit against Google proved, big tech companies have gotten so big that they can outspend and outlawyer the federal government when it comes to antitrust actions.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I disagree. I'm a radical supporter of freedom of the press.

I do, however, believe the we need to revisit and enforce our anti-trust laws. 1950s-style enforcement on tech companies would do wonders to help true freedom of the press thrive.

Unfortunately, as the lawsuit against Google proved, big tech companies have gotten so big that they can outspend and outlawyer the federal government when it comes to antitrust actions.

<>

We have a historical & Constitutional “model”: Trust-Buster & Anti-monopoly movement & legislation of the “turn” of the 19th/20th Century, in the time of Teddy Rosevelt.

<>

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area

“According to data from ELECT, between January 2022 and July 2024, records indicate we removed 6,303 noncitizens from the voter rolls.”

Virginia is one of only three states to require individuals “provide their full 9-digit Social Security number” when registering to vote, according to Youngkin.

Wow. It's a good thing that the Biden/Harris administration only let about 15 million illegals come across the southern border. Otherwise there might be a lot of noncitizens registered to vote come November. :mad:

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom