• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Yup. Checked the washing machine and dryer too - and clothes I wore after changing out of my yard work clothes. Last time I drove the mower was to yard around a little skid that we had our pool frame stored on. I even tore apart the interior of the car, because I had a vision of putting it in the cup holder.

I'll find the damn thing, no doubt, ten minutes after installing the new ignition switch, but eh, the new one comes with 2 keys, and its $20 vs getting a locksmith to make a new key.
    I’m going through something similar on my end with two boxes of ammo I bought. They made in the house and from there is a mystery were they are. lol

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I’m going through something similar on my end with two boxes of ammo I bought. They made in the house and from there is a mystery were they are. lol
    "Did you look......." Oh, never mind that never works, LOL! In the move, 6 years ago into my current house, I just could NOT find the container that I put all of my pistol mags in, eventually they turned up, your ammo will too. Good luck!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Was in an extended team meeting yesterday where an R&D demo of a gen AI tool’s capabilities in my space was conducted.

A couple of people remarked that the end product was pretty decent and ‘we’ need to consider the headcount impact of a fully developed tool.

I commented that the only people who needed to worry about gen AI taking their job were the folks who are already so lazy that a bonfire would be a better use of dollars we paid them.

Today, I was told I by a manager of one of the teams that I should be more empathetic to the concerns of others. I told him he should be worried about gen AI taking his job.

I expect to get another talking to tomorrow.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Morning y’all. It’s good to have power & internet again.
    c3641cbb7ee044ca40c27c0675db5ab7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom