• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    So I've been hunting for my damned mower key for three days - cannot find it, don't have a spare. Its not where I usually leave it, nor any of my other usual "oh I set it down and forgot where I put it" places. Looked all over the house and cannot find it. And no, its not still in the ignition :laughing:

Have an new ignition switch coming for it (cheaper than trying to get a new key made) - I've got to replace the deck belt and install some new blades. Lawn is already getting away from me, but now with this rain it'll probably be another 2 or 3 inches by the time I get the mower back in action. Frustrating.
    No key required.

iu

Best-grass-shears.jpg

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    So I've been hunting for my damned mower key for three days - cannot find it, don't have a spare. Its not where I usually leave it, nor any of my other usual "oh I set it down and forgot where I put it" places. Looked all over the house and cannot find it. And no, its not still in the ignition :laughing:

Have a new ignition switch coming for it (cheaper than trying to get a new key made) - I've got to replace the deck belt and install some new blades. Lawn is already getting away from me, but now with this rain it'll probably be another 2 or 3 inches by the time I get the mower back in action. Frustrating.
    My uncle would spot weld ignition keys in vehicles

farm trucks (old pickups), mowers and other equipment

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Did you check your clothes that you were wearing ?
    happens to me all the time.

Yup. Checked the washing machine and dryer too - and clothes I wore after changing out of my yard work clothes. Last time I drove the mower was to yard around a little skid that we had our pool frame stored on. I even tore apart the interior of the car, because I had a vision of putting it in the cup holder.

I'll find the damn thing, no doubt, ten minutes after installing the new ignition switch, but eh, the new one comes with 2 keys, and its $20 vs getting a locksmith to make a new key.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    And so I don't feel completely useless with the damn thunderstorm parked over us - I ordered materials to build out the new enclosed dog run for our puppers. Lowes should be delivering sometime today (since we paid for same day delivery)

Spoiled doggos are going to have a new run that is tall and roofed - partly to keep 'em shaded and out of the elements - and partly because our mama dog (half GSD, half lab) is a goddamned fence climbing escape artist. Her ass won't be getting the chance to cilmb out, and I'm going to bury fencing below ground to deter trying to dig under.

So they're going to have a 32x10 play pen.

Debating on putting mesh screen on the outside to deter snakes from entering the pen but that can be done later.

Top Bottom