• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Couldn't find the Don't be like @Axxe55 thread, so I'll put this info here.

UP DATE OF @Axxe55 CANCER TREATMENTS.

Spoke with Jonas a little while ago and he starts his radiation treatments next week.
    There will be quite a lot of them and when their over he will begin his chemo treatments.
    Prayers continue for Axxe! Any update on Mrs. Axxe? (My memory is going but I seem to recall some issue(s) earlier this year)

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Couldn't find the Don't be like @Axxe55 thread, so I'll put this info here.

UP DATE OF @Axxe55 CANCER TREATMENTS.

Spoke with Jonas a little while ago and he starts his radiation treatments next week.
    There will be quite a lot of them and when their over he will begin his chemo treatments.
    Hey Pops,

Thank you!

Prayers up fer Mr. & Mrs. Axxe!

Still intend to visit you & them in the middle of July? Will txt when I know fer sure...

Figure? I'll swing by your place...we can ride on over to his...

You can shout, "Lookie at what the cat drug in!"....

Should be warm, by then...Going down to FORTY blame degrees here...next couple nights.....

COME ON GLOBAL WARMING!

Later, Mark

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So yesterday, I actually got my ass up early and work out. I walked out to my workshop with my gloves and a bottle of water, enjoying the fact that it was actually a cool morning for once, with some light cloud cover muting the first light of dawn. I stepped into the shop, moved the forge and anvil out of the way and started to sweep the floor, then pulled Bob the punching dummy out into the middle of the floor. Off in the distance I heard a quiet roll of thunder.

I put my gloves on, ready to give Bob what for.

It got dark. The shop building started shaking with the wind. Then the sheets of blowing rain began pounding the window and wall.

Crap. I pulled my gloves off and started to get ready to head back inside...and that's when the whacks of hailstones smashing into the wall started. Not the roof, mind you, the rain and hail was flying sideways into the building.

Finally, the hail slacked off and the rain...didn't. I decided that was my chance. I ducked under the roll-up door and locked it, then trudged through the blowing rain to the house. To my surprise, Pickles opened the sliding glass door to let me in - he and Libby had been awakened by the storm. After a few minutes I ran back outside because the cover to the electrical box was blowing in the wind. Then I came back in, wiped my face with a paper towel...

...and the power went out. It took them 26 hours to bring it back.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Published by the New York Post! Like we should care!
    What type of a person would discount the value of that article because it was published in the NY Post, which by the way is a fairly conservative paper. What does it matter who published it if true and what makes it less worthy of people caring about the subject matter? Does it make it any less a disgustingly serious problem because a NY paper published the article? Or did I misunderstand your comment's intent?

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Top Bottom