• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    It's pretty much the same type of person who would give it merit because it is from New York. Who is that you ask? A person from New York that loves New York but left because New York sucks. But here you are, defending anything New York.

Air quality? Cockroaches? Big fucking deal. I'm going to rate people literally shitting on the sidewalk in front of restaurants as the stand alone most important metric of how disgusting a city really is.

But take it for what it is. I'm not a Liberal defending Liberals.
    Thank you!

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    What type of a person would discount the value of that article because it was published in the NY Post, which by the way is a fairly conservative paper. What does it matter who published it if true and what makes it less worthy of people caring about the subject matter? Does it make it any less a disgustingly serious problem because a NY paper published the article? Or did I misunderstand your comment's intent?
    My comments intent is that I take anything in that paper with a grain of salt. I don't doubt that Houston is a filthy city. I don't necessarily doubt that Houston is dirtier than New York. I just don't have much faith in the Post and don't really waste my time with articles from it. And yes, I remember about Hunter's laptop, but even a blind show finds an acorn every now and then. As to what type of person I am, these days I'm very cynical.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    morning ladies and gents

a busy Thursday ahead at work today… then tomorrow Mrs. Iowashooter has her coronary angioplasty. They plan to fix, with a stent, any blockage they may see (one was indicated from her treadmill stress test/ekg last week). praying all goes well
    Many blessings and speedy and full recovery

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Two coffees

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    d87dd7b73f69ec2984f0d6491b3e87dc.jpg

Top Bottom