1709821728497.png

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    A friend of mine just send me this text.......

All the roads around General Dynamics, which is about 1 mile from me and 2 blocks from my friend, are blocked off. Helicopters, riot police and SWAT said they,re having a free Palestine protest to shut down GD because they make bomb casings that are killing Palestinians, so they are not letting anyone in or out of the building and talking about blowing up the Garland schools.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A friend of mine just send me this text.......

All the roads around General Dynamics, which is about 1 mile from me and 2 blocks from my friend, are blocked off. Helicopters, riot police and SWAT said they,re having a free Palestine protest to shut down GD because they make bomb casings that are killing Palestinians, so they are not letting anyone in or out of the building and talking about blowing up the Garland schools.

Not a peep about it on any news site, of course.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Not a peep about it on any news site, of course.
    What's the most local news source? Sometimes finding the site of the old curmudgeon who puts out a weekly paper with garage sale ads and neighborhood news can be much more enlightening than the legacy media. I'll grant, though, that local legacy media should already be on the story even if it's just to document the traffic problems for commuters.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    What's the most local news source? Sometimes finding the site of the old curmudgeon who puts out a weekly paper with garage sale ads and neighborhood news can be much more enlightening than the legacy media. I'll grant, though, that local legacy media should already be on the story even if it's just to document the traffic problems for commuters.

I did a Google search for the terms "Garland General Dynamics". Nothing more recent than a couple of years ago came up in any news articles. I also took a quick look at WFAA's website, since they tend to be the least crappy local mainstream news site.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Top Bottom