• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Make sure they watch out for follow-on pneumonia. When I had Covid last year, the covid itself wasn't so bad. I felt like shit for 3 days and then was ready to go on with my life...and then suddenly I was coughing, wheezing, exhausted, and feeling like death warmed over. Turns out I had viral pneumonia that took advantage of my slightly weakened state. I managed to stay out of the hospital, but damn it was rough for a couple of weeks. And it seems that most current "covid" deaths...are from the damn pneumonia that will sometimes follow it.
    General, have you had the pneumonia vaccine? It's good for several years. Is one of the very few vaccines my wife and I feel comfortable taking besides the shingles one.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Michigan
    Washington
    FSU
    Texas

These are the teams that should be in the playoffs come noon tomorrow.

Bama though winning the sec championship lost to Texas at home by 10 points. Otherwise why play a high ranked team in non conference.
    The "analysts" all want Texas in there. With #1 Georgia losing to # 8 Bama today, it opened a slot. Washington and Michigan are a definite. Their dream top 4 are Washington, Michigan, Texas and Alabama. With #4 FSU winning tonight., it makes it very complicated for them. Plus Georgia lost its first game today out of the last 46 games they've played. Should they just be discarded ?? This is the last year of the "final four" as I understand it. I doubt the committee members are sleeping much tonight before voting tomorrow, they know there is going to be trash talking deluxe no matter what they do...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Mornin y’all.

49C30A3C-AB2A-4634-8540-393D2BFA429F.jpeg

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Ever Sunday, I go to the donut shop for our weekly 2 donuts and then to WallyWorld for
    a Sunday newspaper. When I got to WallyWorld, there was a late teen or early 20's
    male walking the parking lot walking real slow with his cell phone taking a video.
    I stopped and and started watching him and I guess he could feel my eyes on him because he turned around, took a quick look at me then slowly walked out of the parking lot. I went inside and told the greeter so they could a look out. She told me that their baker was stopped 3 days ago there
    by a man with a gun, grabbed her around the neck and told her to give him her money. She
    elbowed him, he let go of her and she ran in side. As he was leaving he fired a shot into the air.
    This is why I always tell the wife to keep her head on a swivel no matter where she is.

Top Bottom