Central Pennsylvania
    1695740619150.png

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    At the denton drivers license office. What fun.Texas sucks regarding Drivers licenses. In AZ your license is good till you are 65.

But texas beats the hell outta AZ in registration fees. TX is 75 a year, AZ would be 500 bucks a year for the expedition and probably 350 a year on the 2017 escape.

Trade off. I'll take it

You’re absolutely correct there.

I had forgotten how much better the registration rates were here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    T shirts, Destin FL , Sherwin WIlliams, wonder which salvation army they got them from?

I was standing in line at a Taco truck about a year ago in Hildalgo County. Two of the workers in line had on clean and new T shirts from the 1997 Fletcher Springer Crawfish Boil. Mine had long ago become a cleaning rag. Being it was 2022, this seemed odd.

I called an old acquaintance at the firm now called Fletcher Farley Shipman Salinas. He said they cleaned out the stock room recently, and found several boxes of new T shirts, from various company events. Mr. Fletcher donated them to the Catholic Church Relief Charity. I let him know the roofers in Weslaco appreciated the donation. I said I "should have taken a picture for the company bulletin board." . He said "Rick there is no company bulletin board, in fact there is no company lunchroom, that all went away, along with the Crawfish Boil, we are 90% work from home.

Shit sure changes.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    T shirts, Destin FL , Sherwin WIlliams, wonder which salvation army they got them from?

I was standing in line at a Taco truck about a year ago in Hildalgo County. Two of the workers in line had on clean and new T shirts from the 1997 Fletcher Springer Crawfish Boil. Mine had long ago become a cleaning rag. Being it was 2022, this seemed odd.

I called an old acquaintance at the firm now called Fletcher Farley Shipman Salinas. He said they cleaned out the stock room recently, and found several boxes of new T shirts, from various company events. Mr. Fletcher donated them to the Catholic Church Relief Charity. I let him know the roofers in Weslaco appreciated the donation. I said I "should have taken a picture for the company bulletin board." . He said "Rick there is no company bulletin board, in fact there is no company lunchroom, that all went away, along with the Crawfish Boil, we are 90% work from home.

Shit sure changes.
    Hey East,

It surely does...

Most times?

Not for the better....

Never in my born days would I have ever thought.....

IDJITS could be "cornfuzed" about whether they wuz "boyz" or "girlz" childrenz....

Cain't imagine what my folks would think? If they wuz still a livin'?

Know fer fact an "idjit" would've asked my Mom, "what's her pronoun thingy"?

They'd be a waking up in "NEXT blame WEEK!"

Pops? If he had lived to see a fool "self checkout" line? He'd be a bellowin'...using Sailor Talk (submariner WWII) tellin' the fruitcakes to get some "lazzy azz" over there, NOW! and start to working the cash register!

He sure as (you know where) would not be working with out getting PAID!

You got a moron with pink frilly haid? To "watch me?" run the register? You dang sure got another moron to "check me out"!

My late Bride's Dad? He'd a "clocked" the store manager...even in his 70's riddled with cancer!

If it was up to them? NO Man would ever be anywhere without a Service Rifle!

Well...here we are....

Later, Mark

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Hey East,

It surely does...

Most times?

Not for the better....

Never in my born days would I have ever thought.....

IDJITS could be "cornfuzed" about whether they wuz "boyz" or "girlz" childrenz....

Cain't imagine what my folks would think? If they wuz still a livin'?

Know fer fact an "idjit" would've asked my Mom, "what's her pronoun thingy"?

They'd be a waking up in "NEXT blame WEEK!"

Pops? If he had lived to see a fool "self checkout" line? He'd be a bellowin'...using Sailor Talk (submariner WWII) tellin' the fruitcakes to get some "lazzy azz" over there, NOW! and start to working the cash register!

He sure as (you know where) would not be working with out getting PAID!

You got a moron with pink frilly haid? To "watch me?" run the register? You dang sure got another moron to "check me out"!

My late Bride's Dad? He'd a "clocked" the store manager...even in his 70's riddled with cancer!

If it was up to them? NO Man would ever be anywhere without a Service Rifle!

Well...here we are....

Later, Mark

Ha! Had that very same situation at Lowe's Saturday. Not a single open register, plenty of self check out. I sort of loudly asked the guy standing there with his hands in his pockets if he could get someone to run a check out.
    They did, no problem and had a good sale on what I wanted.
    It's not an automat and I don't work for them, this self checkout crap is insulting.

Top Bottom