• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I have 2 small nests starting at the front door.
    Gonna leave them alone for a while.

Hopefully keep everyone away...

:green:
    tgt203.jpg

:roflfunny:

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Volume of venom.
    Now if you want, I will bring a baby seal whomp stick, made of ash, to Axxe's shindig. Make it abundantly clear you will not hesitate to use it if he ever does this again. Print the General's instructions and tape it to the fridge. Evenings are best as those bastards huddle up at night.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Volume of venom.
    Now if you want, I will bring a baby seal whomp stick, made of ash, to Axxe's shindig. Make it abundantly clear you will not hesitate to use it if he ever does this again. Print the General's instructions and tape it to the fridge. Evenings are best as those bastards huddle up at night.
    Nah, that's okay. He did the right thing when it came to me. He'll have the instructions all ready for the next hornet nest. :)

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    After I read @ZX9RCAM 's post of assurance, @Wudidiz 's post on care, and @TxStetson 's post about dosage - I the wrong impression; I didn't have time to explain then, but wanted to now.
    I’m not abdicating everybody jump right into a double dose of Benadryl, or more. Obviously I’m not a medical professional and I don’t pretend to be. I’m just saying I weighed much less than 260 in those days and got higher dosages than you were ready to administer.

I have also noticed that the more I need Benadryl at the time, the less side affects I have afterwards.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Tom wasn't allergic at all; we both got stung now and then up on the mountain. The Coroner said it was the quantity and location (top of his head) that nailed him.
    I've read that allergies change to things like this, e.g it's possible to develop an allergy after being stung. I've been stung before so I worry about that.

Good to hear things basically worked out.

Top Bottom