• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    i don't know other than @MountainGirl and myself that have @FNORD phone number but i will ask aswell please say some prayersfor him and his family they all have been going through a rough patch for several months and jack isn't in the best of health he started calling me last october when i was still in the hospital from the stroke he would call me several times a week to just cheer me up and to check on how iwas doing awesome guy!

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    i don't know other than @MountainGirl and myself that have @FNORD phone number but i will ask aswell please say some prayersfor him and his family they all have been going through a rough patch for several months and jack isn't in the best of health he started calling me last october when i was still in the hospital from the stroke he would call me several times a week to just cheer me up and to check on how iwas doing awesome guy!
    He is an awesome guy for sure :)

He has his phone with him but they're keeping him pretty drugged up so he might not be able to visit much or even answer. I spoke with him for a few minutes this morning, and he said how much tgt and the people here have meant to him and that he was blessed for being part of it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

He has his phone with him but they're keeping him pretty drugged up so he might not be able to visit much or even answer. I spoke with him for a few minutes this morning, and he said how much tgt and the people here have meant to him and that he was blessed for being part of it.
    in just called jackand got to talk to him for a few minutesyep he was pretty drugged up so i mostly talked to his wife tabitha thank youfor sendinding me pm this morninghis wife said she would keep us up to date on his condition

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

We have all been blessed by Jack being on TGT. He and his family are in our prayers.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    He has his phone with him but they're keeping him pretty drugged up so he might not be able to visit much or even answer.
    Yeah, but. As we discussed, if anyone on the SW side of Houston wants, they can visit him. These may be his last hours. The presence of a friend, even a heretofore virtual one, would be a blessing.

Anyone in that area who might consider visiting him is free to contact me for details.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Damn. Enjoyed chatting with him here. Prayer sent.
    after i got out of the hospital he would call me just about everday to cheer me up
    dammit…prayers sent for Jack. Never knew him other than his posts, but seems like a real stand up person. Peace for him and prayers for his family
    he was a very standup kind of guy and i considered him a friend that unfortunately i didn't get the chance to meet in person!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    ~ Prayer request ~

Please, all who can, send prayers to and for FNORD (Jack), for him and his family; he will be at peace, very soon.

Thank you so very very much.
    I just woke up and saw this. Hope everythings turns around he gets better.
    Done.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I just woke up and saw this. Hope everythings turns around he gets better.
    Done.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    without telling a lot of details at the moment it's not looking real good for jack but his family could use the prayers anyway
    I wish that were the case, my friend. His pain is almost over.
    Thanks for the prayers.
    if jack does happen to pass i'm glad i talked to him one last time this afternoon!iam fortunate to call him my friend!

Top Bottom