• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Mornin' y'all

This week has been a real Hell week at work. I need to retire.
    You do?

You come visit!

Brang lots of ammo.

I can put yinz up.....even send yinz home w/bullets (am a commercial caster)....

You brang primers? We can even send yinz home w/loaded ammo!

Fixed the blame smoker yesterday! Spare Parts ate the cord off it. ...

Smoked us up some chicken quarters, last night! Oh yum!

Later, Mark

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    LOL I am, but not because of the heat. Our A/C runs 24/7 and so far our highest bill has been under $250. :)

My meltdown is from a late night text from the bank's fraud team..."Did you attempt a purchase of $****** at X******? Type YES to approve or NO to stop."

Oh hells no. :asniper:

Called their overnight number, advised them card compromised, requested permanent block. So today, road trip to Woodville branch for new card (maybe). Might be time to switch to cash only. :shades:
    Glad yinz caught it...

Have mine set to (whatever the nice Lady told me) "Alert Limits"...out of town/unusual/amount number....

Have two drug addict family members (female) that periodically try to do the ID "theft" thing with the rest of us....

We can not prove it...but? When ever they are in re hab or jail? There are no "attempts"....?? Happy coincidence?

Oldest son got his card scammed getting gas at the SHEETZ where he lived at the time....

Scammers somehow read his card at the pump...

Up to me? All the scammers would be in the Gulf.....chumming...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    f39bc66f71c0563286afd40a74febbbb.gif

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Looks like I'm going to play plumber and do the water heater swap out myself.

Wicker Plumbing

Plumber..AHS..........remove and replace 50 gal, gas water heater..........$1,800.00
    My cost to bring water heater to new building code by the plumber...........$1,100.00

Me............................remove and replace 50 gal, gas water heater............,$900.53.00
    My cost to bring water heater to new building code by me...........................$200.31

AHS partial payment to me for doing the work..............................................$450.00

My total saving by doing my own work..........................................................$650.31.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Looks like I'm going to play plumber and do the water heater swap out myself.

Wicker Plumbing

Plumber..AHS..........remove and replace 50 gal, gas water heater..........$1,800.00
    My cost to bring water heater to new building code by the plumber...........$1,100.00

Me............................remove and replace 50 gal, gas water heater............,$900.53.00
    My cost to bring water heater to new building code by me...........................$200.31

AHS partial payment to me for doing the work..............................................$450.00

My total saving by doing my own work..........................................................$650.31.
    Just enough savings for a new gun purchase !

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    At least it is on ground level.

I had to get mine out of and back into the basement....two years ago?

Had my buddy wire it....(all I know about electric? what comes off the end of the tungsten)

Local, FAMILY Owned Lumber Yard, had one in stock. ...I'm thinking? About $400? $450?...(like $20 less than the much hated Lowe's)...

I have a friend who takes my welding scrap....I had him take the old water tank.

Had a couple 3/4" copper fittings. Do have a "B" tank....Some solder, some paste...I am good to go.

Having a lifetime of experience with this crap.....every couple years the hot water tank firms change the location of the "Inlet", "Outlet" and where the gas piping/electrical connections go....

It is never a straight forward replacement...(they do it on purpose)

Good luck. Get help lifting it on/off yer truck....(I know...yinz ain't in shape! Yinz own a Chevy...don't get to push near so much as us Ford Owners! :roflfunny:
    )

Later, Mark

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trigger73
    Top Bottom