Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Can't believe I had to miss the group picture:(

At the spring meet I'm going back to my old system of arriving before the sun and staying till it's gone.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    did u make sure to wipe your phone before and afterwards? Who'd you aim those lips at?

ETA: Damn, Elbe was quick on that one!

Why you gotta go and quote shit?

Have I ever mentioned that I hate my IPhone and its auto correct sucks.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That Neon looked more like swiss cheese than a car. The burned car was a plus. It didn't take us long to get everything picked up.
    The fire was a cleanup blessing for sure. Besides draining fluids, I mainly vacuumed out a crap ton of glass beforehand so pretty easy.

is that the only one left?! there were 4 before you left
    The only one that made it. How was the trip?
    See there, I thought GO being the PAK he is, was trying to chime in on someone else's humor. I had no idea several stuck their badges there.

Mainly uneventful, thanks for asking. Almost immediately after leaving the city limits the speed limit is 75mph. With the sun nearly directly behind I could see everything clearly and watched for miles. I did not see any debris fly off the trailer.

Well after sunset, I crested a hill and there STOOD 2 deer. Bodys positioned as if they were moving from my right to left ... one just to the left of the centerline in the oncoming lane. The other just to the right of the solid shoulder stripe in my lane, but his head was turned so that he was looking directly behind him. I had no choice but to thread the needle and a split second before I reached them the deer on the right turned towards the other and started walking. I felt sure there was no contact with the truck but had no idea on the trailer so I turned around and went back. No blood on the road, no meat on the trailer, done the best I could I suppose.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've been busy and mostly just scanned the thread for pics but ....

A huge thank you to Vaquero for initiating and handling it, and to all who so generously donated to the car fund. You covered my expenses and I thank you very much. (The $2 bills made me laugh ;) )

There is an additional $100 which I hope to have a picture of me handing to Garry at Trinity Recycling but either way, they get the money as a show of appreciation and hopefully good will towards future events. Again, many thanks!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom