• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep yo heads up...and your pants
    Big shoutout to my boi big Ben the English. If wasn't for him and them duce duce, I'd had nuth'n. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boi some love, so i get some work in.

Got nuthn but love for all y'all. Y'alls my peeps for real for real. Word to ma mother.

And all the white people say...WHAAAAT?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Word.

For clarification...I'm technically white but I grew up in Bay City (The Dirty Bay).

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep yo heads up...and your pants
    Big shoutout to my boi big Ben the English. If wasn't for him and them duce duce, I'd had nuth'n. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boi some love, so i get some work in.

Got nuthn but love for all y'all. Y'alls my peeps for real for real. Word to ma mother.

And all the white people say...WHAAAAT?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Translation:

I want to thank the chefs, thieves, men with receding hairline, clean hair cuts, and glockster. To the fellows who could not join us, keep your spirits up, and if your pants are to large, wear a belt or suspenders.

I would also like to thank my good friend Ben English. It it were not for his generosity with his .22 I would have had nothing with which to enjoy myself.

I would also like to thank all my other good friends for a jolly time and showing me equal respect so that I could enjoy myself.

I have nothing but great respect and admiration for everyone, especially younggun. I would also like to say that I respect my mother.

I sincerely hope I did not confuse the Caucasians with my urban linguistics.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    It takes one hell of a day to get me tired of shooting. I was all wore out yesterday. Slept like a champ last night though.

No kidding. You might have to change your username after declining to shoot a vintage Winchester Model 97 shotgun.
    Something like "Sore Shoulder Jeremy".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Y'all were lucky. I had to leave early and wasn't able to shoot myself sick.

I did get to shoot this evening and blow up a couple pumpkins but I will probably have deer hunters trying to run me off the road for a week or two.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Southpaw - thanks for saving my ass and giving me a jump start. I was so excited to start shooting when I pulled up that I left my headlights on.

Thanks to Elbe for making us feel so welcome and giving me some lessons on grilling and shotgunning.

Thanks to not sure who for bringing the holla bread. And whoever brought the venison sausage did us all a favor (TundraWookie maybe). And Robert10363738? for the pulled pork.

Thanks for making my friend and his son feel welcomed. They had a great time. I've got a feeling that I'll be taking them out gun shopping soon.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Wow! What a great weekend. This is truly developing into a special gathering of friends and family. I am honored to know and shoot with all of you. As always, thanks to all the folks who made this happen. The Hicks family, Elbe, Glockster, Vaquero and Mrs. V., all the folks who brought food, Houston Crew represent- have gun will travel posse, the guys with the shotgun who let 2 of my guests keep shooting skeet till they made a few hits, and honestly EVERYONE. I know there are so many folks I'm leaving off. I'm gassed. Pics:

IMG_2370_zps4afdef59.jpg

IMG_2376_zpsf9cf1572.jpg

IMG_2373_zpsb6462238.jpg

IMG_2372_zps8bfed887.jpg

IMG_2366_zps9a92e325.jpg

IMG_2364_zpsd7205802.jpg

IMG_2361_zpsdc8060c8.jpg

IMG_2356_zps11b34e94.jpg

IMG_2353_zps4e423daf.jpg

IMG_2352_zpse925b592.jpg

Support
    Every Day Man