• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep yo heads up...and your pants
    Big shoutout to my boi big Ben the English. If wasn't for him and them duce duce, I'd had nuth'n. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boi some love, so i get some work in.

Got nuthn but love for all y'all. Y'alls my peeps for real for real. Word to ma mother.

And all the white people say...WHAAAAT?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep yo heads up...and your pants
    Big shoutout to my boi big Ben the English. If wasn't for him and them duce duce, I'd had nuth'n. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boi some love, so i get some work in.

Got nuthn but love for all y'all. Y'alls my peeps for real for real. Word to ma mother.

Huh? :laughing:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

did he just say something bad about me?

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin

Are you drinking again?

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    That's just some straight up hooood talk.

That you can find on every urban radio station

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney

Wtf

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    That's just some straight up hooood talk.

That you can find on every urban radio station

Finally found a translator ... but I think you gave it a brain aneurism ...

Hood Translator | From Slang to English

[h=2]Before Translation: I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep yo heads up...and your pants Big shoutout to my boi big Ben the English. If wasn\'t for him and them duce duce, I\'d had nuth\'n. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boi some love, so i get some work in. Got nuthn but love for all y\'all. Y\'alls my peeps for real for real. Word to ma mother.[/h]
    [h=2]New Translation: I wanna give props to the cooks, crooks, bald heads, fades and bad looks. To all the homies on lock down. Keep hey heads up...And your pants big shoutout to my boy big ben the english. If wasn\'t for him and them duce duce, i\'d had nuth\'and. To all my other homes; thanks for keepn it gully, and showing your boy some love, so I get some work in. got nuthn but love for all why\'all. Why\'alls my friends for real for real. Word to ma mother.[/h]

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    That's very poor. You really can't translate it like that. The first half is from a song

Gig'emBCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Bryan Texas
    Just wanted to thank everyone who helped put this together. You guys and girls did a great job! I had an amazing first time out and met a lot of great people. I will put all the pics up and upload the videos to YouTube tomorrow. Still can't believe the non-existent recoil of the M60.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    This is my first time posting since getting back so here goes...

Thank you ALL for a great day. The guns, the fun, the friends and especially the food were top notch!!!
    It was great to meet so many people that I talk to here on a daily basis.

I do however have to thank a few, that I can remember. It was a meet and greet overload for my brain!!!

Elbe, can't thank you enough for putting it together. Without you, I think we would all still be trying to decide on a date for the event!! :D

Shotgun Jeremy, thanks for getting me acclimated and set up with the day. I had no clue what to expect, but you made me feel at home and got my day started right.

Glockowner, thanks for the videos, especially the M60 vid of me. I just showed my wife and daughter and they loved it. I'll be working on getting them up there come spring.

Hellishhorses, thank you for helping me with the shotgun and getting me to shoot some clay. It's something I always wanted to try and really wasn't sure if it would be possible, but you proved me wrong. I will be blaming you for the next two purchases....A shotgun for the home and one for busting pigeons.:roflsmile:

I cannot wait till the spring meet. I think I'll be better prepared for what to expect.

Well, I have no idea who it was then. Think I did worse keeping up with names on this one than I did at the others, lol.

Hell, at one point I was saying hello and shaking hands of some people that weren't even part of our group. You should seen their faces!! Like "who the F is this guy??" I was cracking up after I realized it.

I saw at least 5 mosins on the range yesterday.
    Fired 120 rounds from mine (thanks Southpaw for the extra ammo).

Actually that ammo came from Aaron. But at that point I was done and just was enjoying all the goings ons. I shot a lot of my Mosin as well. It was good to see so many.

Can you imagine how much BS will be in that thread with a 6 month lead time? :beat:

LMAO!!!

I counted it up, and my ammo can is exactly 200 rounds lighter after yesterday!
    Obviously you spent too much time talking.

I won't even mention how little I shot then!!!

Another thanks to ArmyZach for helping me out when my mosin ammo got stupid with me, and decided to get stuck down in the mag.

Yes..Thanks to Zach too, he helped me a few times yesterday and also showed me how to do some polishing on the Mosin trigger.

Why do I keep finding ammo in my pockets?

:laughing: I had ammo in my pockets when I got home too!!!!!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom